Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2011, 09:11 PM

1 posts, read 1,285 times

Advertisements

My fiance and I are relocating from Rhode Island to Cary in early August. We both were hired at Green Hope High School and are trying to find quality rental property in the area. We have been looking online at numerous apartment complexes in the area, but none of the tenant reviews are entirely convincing. I understand that we cannot go strictly off of tenant reviews, but we are certainly at a disadvantage being from out of state. Any suggestions of quality apartment/town home complexes in the area would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2011, 05:41 AM

1,751 posts, read 3,687,619 times
Marquis and Camden are both very nice. In your shoes I would go for a townhouse!

I'll dm you some ideas.

Old 07-01-2011, 03:51 PM

1,054 posts, read 1,985,188 times
Most of the apartment complexes within about 5 miles of GHS are pretty decent. There are also quite a few nice communities with townhouses in them (Cary Park, Amberly, Carpenter Village, Preston, Preston Village) in the area. I rent a 3 bedroom townhouse in Preston Village for about what I'd pay for a much smaller 3 bdrm apartment. You can usually find townhouse/house rentals listed on Craigs List. Search Cary or the 27519 zip code.

Old 07-01-2011, 04:20 PM

3 posts, read 2,944 times
In Cary Park, there are apartment rentals in a place called Courtney Preserve. Nice amenities, swimming pool, etc. Had some friends there a while ago and they liked it, but I do not have first hand knowledge.

Old 07-02-2011, 05:21 AM

4,266 posts, read 11,420,100 times
Just wanted to say welcome to Cary from a fellow Rhode Islander! Born and raised in Warwick, moved here from the Garden City area of Cranston. We've been here for just over 3 years and love it! If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. Also check out Chancery Village at the Park - a new apartment complex minutes from Green Hope. I know someone who lives there and really likes it. They have washer/dryer in the units, granite counters, nice amenities.

Chancery Village at the Park Apartments for Rent | Cary NC Apartments on Apartmentfinder.com
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary