Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2011, 02:41 PM

18 posts, read 36,531 times

Advertisements

Hi,
Does anyone know of any Temp Agencies in the area? I will be moving to N. Raleigh for about 8 months and am interested in look at temp jobs. I tried to do a google search, but only came across large, national corporations. Are there any solid local agencies?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-03-2011, 05:18 PM

4,598 posts, read 10,156,454 times
I worked with Adecco for a bit while looking for more permanent work. Only ended up having to do one assignment with them thankfully. The staff was fine and the temp job itself was fine, but it seemed like there was zero communication between Adecco and the company they had me working for. I would often receiving conflicting information from the two and then Adecco told me my last day was on one date but on that day the company had no clue it was my last day. It was kind of strange.

Old 11-04-2011, 03:42 PM

4 posts, read 14,410 times
Default Temporary Agencies-Wells Fargo/BOA/Credit Unions etc.

Does anybody know which temporary agencies the major banks/mortgage companies/CU's in Raleigh utilize ? I'm looking for temporary work and I have experience in mortgage loan processing - I'm thinking once the HARP 2 refinance program rolls out there may be opportunities for temporary assignments. Thanks !

Old 11-04-2011, 09:36 PM

3,375 posts, read 6,261,994 times
Robert Half, hands down. They are in the financial world. Very good office in Raleigh (at least a few years ago).

Old 11-06-2011, 07:00 AM

324 posts, read 1,528,474 times
i used a couple with the better/best one being Act1/Apple1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary