Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2007, 07:31 PM

3,124 posts, read 12,666,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuborgP View Post
I have come to respect your comments on here as a building inspector. I sensed wisdom in your thoughts and judgment. I now know that my perception was totally accurate as you have exquisite taste in football loyalties. Was not Sundays game a moment to cherish for eternity. Yes I still live in Maryland and even though I don't especially care for the Bengals I HATE THE RAVENS akd Cleveland Browns. They really are the Browns in drag.
The Ravens are NOT the Browns. Cleveland kept it's history, the fans....the Tradition. The Ravens got only the dregs...Model.

I'll tolerate the Steelers before the Ravens.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2007, 07:43 PM

22 posts, read 81,997 times
Hi,
My husband just watched the Pats vs. Jets game last weekend online so I asked him how he did it. I have no idea what this means but this is what he said:

Go to streamednfl.blogspot.com
They give you links to download different streaming video players
The one that worked for my husband was TVants

Under each game they give you different streaming video players to choose from. You may have to try a few before you get one that works. Good luck!

Go Pats

Old 09-13-2007, 06:45 AM

31,683 posts, read 41,030,381 times
Default Even the Bengals are respectable now that only leaves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desdemona123 View Post
The Ravens are NOT the Browns. Cleveland kept it's history, the fans....the Tradition. The Ravens got only the dregs...Model.

I'll tolerate the Steelers before the Ravens.
Desdemona, I helped you once before fend off TLuv00 and his efforts to rewrite your post. However now you have gone to far, way to far. No you didn't keep your history. The old Browns won and could beat the Steelers. The fans yes you kept them as most were unable to relocate to the expensive environment of Maryland or Raleigh. I will give you if want that Charlie Frye was your starting quarterback and traded in 48 hours if you call that tradition. However was not Ozzie Newsome one of the greatest Browns ever? He went where? Became General Manager of the Ravens aka Browns. I hate the Ravens and don't like the Bengals but thats because they pose a threat to the Steelers. I love for them to play the Browns as it is a playoff booster. Don't worry about the nefarious Tluv jumping in, I believe he is a Raiders Fan and once training camp starts he no longer has any hope for the upcoming season.
Peace and who gets to have Brady Quinn for lunch?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary