Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2007, 05:25 PM

7 posts, read 25,296 times

Advertisements

is there any pet grooming shops in holly springs, nc I couldn't find any in the yellow pages.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-15-2007, 11:47 AM

4,975 posts, read 11,692,521 times
There are a few pet groomers in Fuquay Varina. I've also gone to the groomer at Apex VCA Animal Hospital. It's an Apex address, but it's located more between Apex and Holly Springs. Their phone #362-8878.

Old 02-15-2007, 12:09 PM

9,848 posts, read 30,273,258 times
Default Mutt Cuts

I don't know if they serve your area, but when I was driving home from work yesterday I say a mobile pet grooming service van parked in a N. Raleigh neighborhood. They were called Mutt Cuts, and I think they are based out of Wake Forest, but maybe they have clients in your area.
Here is a link to their website:

http://www.mutt-cuts.com/

Old 02-15-2007, 12:49 PM

3,124 posts, read 12,664,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Raleigh_Guy View Post
I don't know if they serve your area, but when I was driving home from work yesterday I say a mobile pet grooming service van parked in a N. Raleigh neighborhood. They were called Mutt Cuts, and I think they are based out of Wake Forest, but maybe they have clients in your area.
Here is a link to their website:

http://www.mutt-cuts.com/
There are at least two of these companies. I've seen the Pampered Paws van in my neighborhood.

www.mypamperedpaws.com (Not much of a website, but it has the phone number).

I just take my pup over to the new Petco off Capital and was happy with the results (better then the place up near my work that we went to or even at Paws at Play in Heritage (love the kennel...the grooming job didn't impress me).

Old 02-15-2007, 01:50 PM

15 posts, read 77,821 times
There is also a VCA Hospital at the corner of Broad St. and Wade Nash ( I think that is the name of the road), but anyway it is by the Citgo. that we have used for our dog. they were just great with him.

Old 02-15-2007, 03:24 PM

7 posts, read 25,296 times
thanks for the info, I really appreciate it.

Old 10-21-2007, 10:27 AM

1 posts, read 4,495 times
Default FOO-FOO Groming Shop Needed

I've been to a few groomers but they just don't know how to give a small special dog that great look. I have Biewer Yorkies and they need their top knots done, and I want their hair blown straight, etc, but the groomers I've been to seem to be working with big dogs that don't require any special look. I am new here and live in North Raleigh. Please, can someone recommend a place that caters to small foo foo dogs that need that special look with BOW IN HAIR, etc!!! Thanks

Old 11-14-2007, 05:57 PM

1 posts, read 4,441 times
Default All About Pets

I have a Pom Shelty mix and I am particular about her look, too. I had good luck with All About Pets grooming off Six Forks Road in Raleigh. I couldn't find their web site but here is their contact information.

All About Pets Grooming

240 Newton Rd
Raleigh, NC 27615-6100
919-844-3050
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary