Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2007, 12:41 PM

53 posts, read 248,073 times

Advertisements

Would you allow someone to ...
freely walk into your bank and withdraw money every month, without contributing to the balance?

It is a no brainer, of course you wouldn't. Even if you had billions in there.

Well think about this the next time you walk through Walmart, Target, Mall, and see hispanics speaking in Spanish and you can tell they have recently migrated in the past two decades here.

Illegal immigrants are now allowed to withdraw from our social security fund. YES, can you believe our own people would allow this to happen?

Money that is mandatory that you pay in every week, won't even be there for you. I have a report here on my desk from SSA. It is my Social Security annual statement.

In 2017, SSA will begin paying more in benefits than it will be collecting in taxes. SCARY!

By 2041, SSA will be exhausted. They might be able to pay $.75 for every dollar you pay in.

This was all before the recent ruling on allowing illegal immigrants (millions) to withdraw from the same fund.

I say we sue the SSA. I would like to withdraw the funds I have paid in. I almost want to cry. The money they took from me could pay my current debt off.

Please respond. I need to hear local Raleigh residents opinions. Am I the only one that is screaming from the ditches here?

Old 10-14-2007, 12:46 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,227,257 times
Duplicate posting, also in the Immigration Forum.
Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary