Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 01:39 PM

100 posts, read 289,473 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodbyesnow View Post
I'm not in Raleigh but based on a few online Reviews I read, I went to a place close to home. The owner used to do hair in Raleigh and moved back 'home" to Clayton. My 13 year old daughter has a TON of thick, hard to manage, semi-curly hair and we took her and it's the best haircut she has ever had! It's called RocKandie studio on Main street in Clayton and apparently people drive here for the good stylists. We had Kendra and she was GREAT! She spent 90 minutes on Dh's hair!
Kids will think the place is cool, with those Monster high barbie looking dolls/decor. Looks like halloween meets art studio. Different, but great stylists. My other daughter had someone else (forgot her name) and she was just as good. I went back the next day and had mine done!

+1 for Kendra at RocKandie in Clayton. I reluctantly went to her last week to get a cut and color after my beloved hairdesser of many years just relocated to Charlotte. I was pretty nervous but I am happy to say that Kendra did a great job on my thick hair and I have received many compliments on it since! I totally understand what goodbyesnow means about the place being a little different in terms of decor but the stylists are quite good there and can do styles as conservative or a wild as you like.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-04-2015, 09:49 PM

1 posts, read 584 times
Hi! I'm a busy mom,in need of a makeover!Any recommendation for over the top stylist in triangle appreciated.Please leave the contact information!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary