Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2006, 10:38 AM

2 posts, read 12,780 times

Advertisements

I am a college student who currently lives in Clayton, which is just outside of Raleigh, and I want to move downtown to be closer to school and work. I've been looking at a lot of different places, but I want something thats liveable as well as afordable. I saw the Grosvenor Grove Apartments from the street, and they look beautiful, but I can't seem to find much information about them online, or otherwise. Does anyone know anything about them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2006, 05:20 PM

137 posts, read 607,481 times
I've been researching apartments myself... you might find this useful.

http://www.apartmentratings.com/rate...r-Gardens.html

Old 11-14-2006, 06:51 PM

1,531 posts, read 7,410,628 times
They are probably in one of the most perfect locations in Raleigh....right in the very center halfway between NCSU and the main downtown core. You can walk to Glenwood South, the Warehouse District and Hillsborough Street.

I lived for four years nextdoor in Cameron Park apartments.
Grosvenor Gardens has a nicer landscape and architecture, but all their units, I think, are studios. So keep that in mind. Their big plus was that they had fire escapes you can hang out on when it's a nice day.

Cameron Park is 1&2 bedroom units. They're slightly more updated than Grosvenor Gardens, with central A/C among other things.

But both are very good price when you consider the convenience of where they are. And definitely great for college students and young single professionals. I'd say check both of them out...as well as nearby Boylan Apartments.

Old 11-15-2006, 12:40 PM

2 posts, read 12,780 times
Thank you so much!!! Your replies are very helpful, especially because I cant find out much about it on the web.

Old 11-15-2006, 12:46 PM

1,531 posts, read 7,410,628 times
Oops...I meant Cameron Court, not Cameron Park. (The latter is a neighborhood a few blocks away.)

Anyway, as I said, it's another option in the area worth checking out too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary