Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-03-2016, 07:47 PM

61 posts, read 50,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppydog View Post
I've never even heard of Jack Rogers if that says anything about my kids' middle school experience. This is the first time the name has ever crossed my consciousness. I know most of the others, but totally not a thing for us. My kid asked for Bearpaw (fake Uggs) for Christmas specifically. She didn't want Uggs.
I had never heard of them either before this thread!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-03-2016, 10:53 PM

142 posts, read 223,682 times
I'd never heard of Jack Rogers until I moved to the South, now I have an absurd number of them. I think Jackie O first made them popular in the sixties.

Old 03-04-2016, 04:53 AM

22,670 posts, read 36,804,509 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJH0723 View Post
Oh and another thing that is popular here with the girls is wearing socks that don't match! Makes my life easier but I'm still finding it crazy!
My DD went thru that phase, I loved it. Mismatched socks? Sure, that's a fad I can get behind! Wish it was still a "thing" for her!

My DD hates Justice and won't even set foot inside the store. I heard their bra selection was good so I wanted to go in and look, she waited out on the sidewalk. I find their clothes scratchy and poorly made so just as happy she is willing to avoid.

I only know Jack Rogers because my (HS senior) niece likes them.

My DD still wears sneakers every day. If she needs dressy shoes (maybe once or twice a year) I get a pair as cheap as possible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary