Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2008, 04:41 AM

60 posts, read 227,569 times

Advertisements

I was wondering if anyone could help, we recently moved here and have a 4 wheeler that my son loves to go for a little ride on. We used to drive him around our old yard but now we live in a subdivision so I was wondering if anyone knew of any places with trails or anything that we could take our kid for a little ride. We live in Clayton but we are willing to drive. Thanks so much!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2008, 07:17 AM

69 posts, read 255,709 times
You can try NC motorsports park in Henderson, Busco Beach in Goldsboro or Uwharrie National Forest. Google them and check them out. NC motorosports park may be the best bet if he's young.

Old 05-27-2008, 06:53 PM

401 posts, read 1,624,524 times
Busco Beach would be the closest to you. Uwharrie is a great place to camp/ride for the weekend.

Old 05-28-2008, 06:08 AM

106 posts, read 344,206 times
OceanMia,
Hi I live in Clayton also, I believe it called MotoX it is on Wendell Rd. Close to Archer Lodge. If your coming from the corner of Coveredbridge and Buffalo it is about 1 min. on the right side. The cost is 15.00 for the day. Have fun!!!!

Old 05-28-2008, 06:47 PM

60 posts, read 227,569 times
Wow that would be great that is certainly close. Thanks a lot!! Are there any special rules for riding with kids that you know of? Thanks!

Old 05-29-2008, 06:28 AM

850 posts, read 3,626,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1966 View Post
OceanMia,
Hi I live in Clayton also, I believe it called MotoX it is on Wendell Rd. Close to Archer Lodge. If your coming from the corner of Coveredbridge and Buffalo it is about 1 min. on the right side. The cost is 15.00 for the day. Have fun!!!!
I could be wrong but isn't it on Buffalo road? When you are coming from that corner, you turn left to stay on Buffalo Road and its up a little ways past the Archer Lodge community park?

We're going out later, I'll check it out. But again, totally not rare for me to be wrong about directions.

Lauren

Old 05-30-2008, 04:54 PM

850 posts, read 3,626,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauren4521 View Post
I could be wrong but isn't it on Buffalo road? When you are coming from that corner, you turn left to stay on Buffalo Road and its up a little ways past the Archer Lodge community park?

We're going out later, I'll check it out. But again, totally not rare for me to be wrong about directions.
I was right this time! It is on Buffalo Road. Coming from the Buffalo Road/Covered Bridge light, you take a left just past the little gas station to stay on Buffalo Road. You'll pass the Archer Lodge community park on the left and up a ways is the MotoX.

Laurens

Old 06-01-2008, 05:03 AM

106 posts, read 344,206 times
oceanmia,
I've never been there. I heard that you ride at your own risk. So to answer your question no restrictions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary