Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-08-2009, 12:35 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,249,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoptimist View Post
Thank you for that. To the realtors emailing me. I actually have someone who can handle the sale paperwork I just need to find the right house. In a safe neighborhood. Maybe I will luck out and find someone who is ready to sell and doesn't want to play the market game. Going back to my original question do you think if I advertised that I am looking and am pre-approved that I could get better leads?
THAT is too funny! Care to post names???

I often wonder how many Realtors take the time to try to be helpful on this forum and how many are just here to gain business.

I have often referred my clients to this website to gain valuable information. I am amazed at the number of times they are solicited even after saying they have an Agent. How about if I put a star beside my clients' names and you'll can quit wasting your time?!!

Vicki
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-08-2009, 12:53 PM

214 posts, read 695,391 times
hey, you can buy mine! Im in Morrisville and there seems to be several on the market around here that should fit your needs.

edited:
actually, for full disclosure, I just sent you a PM of my listing, so be prepared to be blown away by my sales pitch!

Last edited by emanresu2; 05-08-2009 at 01:25 PM..

Old 05-09-2009, 10:14 PM

8 posts, read 14,450 times
Thanks for the PM I checked it. That is nice but not the right size for me. Thank you very much for offering.

Old 05-09-2009, 10:27 PM

4,948 posts, read 18,696,401 times
I almost did buy in Apex, and thought it was better, money wise, compared to Cary!
Now in this home crisis, I think Apex may work! My realtor, sold her home to move to apex, when her heart was set on Cary! There was way better value in Apex! However, that was a few years ago. I did end up in the sunshine state!

Old 05-10-2009, 11:09 AM

8 posts, read 14,450 times
I like apex too. Still looking.

Old 05-10-2009, 11:35 AM

28 posts, read 68,588 times
Your best bet is to work with an agent. They seem to have access to all the information you'll need to find your perfect home. And I believe it is usually the seller that pays their commission. Although choosing an agent can be difficult as well...

Old 05-11-2009, 09:50 AM

16 posts, read 36,899 times
I am just like the poster... am also looking for similar accomodations in similar price range. Cary and Apex seem to be the safest bet, school-wise although retired friends in holly springs swear it is the next cary- just not sure i want to take that chance with schools for the kids! i was just down this past weekend, and there are a lot available in the 200-275 price range (i think you literally have to look above 250 to find the 3 beds+). But i now think i need to learn all about the subdivisions... any good, family oriented subdivisions you guys would recommend? I loved west park and scotts mill and liked the family feel of park village. also, any schools to avoid????

Old 05-11-2009, 10:10 AM

124 posts, read 292,973 times
I recently relocated and also looked at all the areas mentioned. After months of considering each one (and they all have good points) I choose Apex. I based my decision in large part on High School (freshman boy). I knew younger 2 would be fine anywhere. Other big factor was shopping. Coming from LI all stores, malls, deli's etc are a block away and with children going out I wanted the convenience of shops literally right around the corner (Beaver Creek). My own feeling about Holly Springs was it was a little out there for me (I know it's not, but to me it feels that way). We love Apex.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:11 AM

124 posts, read 292,973 times
Just one more thought, I chose mainly because of Apex High School and am more than happy I did. Great school.

Old 05-11-2009, 10:32 AM

8 posts, read 67,223 times
Go to Craigslist and type in 704 Little Leaf. There is a house in Holly Springs that is $209,900 and vacant. It is 4 bedrooms or 3 bedrooms w/a bonus and a nice fenced back yard. Great family neighborhood and much more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary