Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary
 [Register]
Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary The Triangle Area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2007, 08:09 PM

959 posts, read 4,498,002 times

Advertisements

Oddly enough I was coming on here to ask for a chiropractor and/or physical therapist rec for my husband. The one he's found barely does anything with him - just two quick adjustments and some shock therapy. We're used to chiropractors who do lots of adjustments, some massage, and mix it up on the therapies side of things. And one of our chiropractors in N VA was also a physical therapist.

My hubby works in north Chapel Hill, and we live in SW Durham. So promixity to one of those areas would be ideal, but he's in really bad shape so if you have an exceptional chiropractor please please share
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-10-2007, 05:03 PM

1 posts, read 2,691 times
Default Here to help

Hello, if you're still looking for a chiropractor, please visit our website for details about our services. The description of your previous chiropractor is very similar to our style of practice. Thanks!

-Dr. Fox

chapelhillchiropracticcentre.com

Old 05-19-2009, 02:05 PM

2 posts, read 5,311 times
If you are looking for more than one option there is chapel hill family chiropractic, i have been going there for years and dr. Siegel and dr marr are wonderful.

Old 05-19-2009, 02:17 PM

9,196 posts, read 24,979,685 times
In north Chapel Hill, Charles Hecht of Partners in Health & Wellness. Located near NC86 and I-40.

Chiropractic, Auto Accident Injuries, Sports Injuries, Partners In Health And Wellness, Chapel Hill, NC

Edit: Oh, wow, just noticed this was a very old thread that had been resurrected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina > Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary