Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2014, 12:48 PM

1,378 posts, read 6,212,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmichigan View Post
HOGWASH! (Oops, you'll probably think I'm referring to HOGWASH CORPORATION.)

By the way, have you ever noticed that your Social Security card has the same amount of numbers as an Employer Identification Number? (Insert Twilight Zone music here.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk
THE CORPORATION HAD ITS ROOTS, or Started with:
Gettysburg Address in 1864,
and the Incorporation of District of Columbia by (Presidential) Legislative Act of February 21, 1871, under the Emergency War Powers Act and the Reconstruction Acts. Then reorganized June 11, 1878 --16 Stat. 419 Chapter 62

a " Corporation" with a legislature was established, with all the apparatus of a distinct government created (Incorporated) by (Presidential) Legislative Act, February 21, 1871
Forty-first Congress, Session III, Chapter 62, page 419

On June 20, 1874, the President with advice of Senate abolished and replaced the 1871 government with a commission consisting of three persons.
18 Stat. at L. 116, chap. 337

A subsequent act approved June 11, 1878 (20 Stat. at L. 102, chap. 180) was enacted stating that the District of Columbia should 'remain and continue a municipal corporation,' as provided in 2 of the Revised Statutes relating to said District (brought forward from the act of 1871)

DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA v. CAMDEN IRON WORKS,
181 U.S. 453 (1901)
District of Columbia v. Camden Iron Works - 181 U.S. 453 (1901) :: Justia US Supreme Court Center

METROPOLITAN R CO v. DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 132 U.S. 231 (1889)
Metropolitan R. Co. v. District of Columbia - 132 U.S. 1 (1889) :: Justia US Supreme Court Center

Corporate Officers
"... But by the Act of June 11, 1878 (20 Stat. chap. 180), a permanent form of government for the District was established. It provided ...and that the commissioners therein provided for should be deemed and taken as officers of such corporation."
The District of Columbia v. Henry E. Woodbury, 136 U.S. 472 (1890)
Supreme Law Library : Court Decisions : D.C. v. Henry E. Woodbury : woodbury

In UNITED STATES CODE, Title 28, in Section 3002 Definitions, it states the following:
(15) "United States" means—
(A) a Federal corporation;

To incorporate means to become a part of something bigger

Old 01-25-2014, 01:00 PM

"All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident." - Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher 1788-1860

Old 01-25-2014, 02:28 PM

6,957 posts, read 22,313,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrie View Post

In UNITED STATES CODE, Title 28, in Section 3002 Definitions, it states the following:
(15) "United States" means—

Some point to the United States Code (USC) to claim that the United States is a federal corporation, and not a union of states as described in the original Constitution. From Title 28, Part VI, Chapter 176, Subchapter A, Section 3002 of the USC:
(15) “United States” means—
(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
(C) an instrumentality of the United States.
If you look at the context of that definition, it becomes clear that it’s not saying that the United States is a federal corporation, but rather, it’s referring to federal corporations incorporated by the United States.
At the beginning of the section, it says: “As used in this chapter:
Therefore, the reference to the “United States” as “a federal corporation” is only applicable to Title 28, Part VI, Chapter 176 of the United States Code.

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It's the same with stupid"

Old 01-25-2014, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imcurious View Post
1) Please explain what you mean in the first highlighted section.
imcurious was requesting more clarification on my comment that the banks can insure a home up to 33 times and therefore want to foreclose on you.........I found this article from a real estate broker that understands the 'gig' too. He makes reference to the same insurance scam I mentioned earlier. I'm still searching for a white paper documentation or legal opinion rather than an article, but easier said than done. Often these tidbits pop up during court testimonies as that's where you discover what's really going on within the walls of the 'too big to fail' corporate giants:

Daily Kos: Banks Want to Foreclose on You: Here's Why

"Bottom line: the banks that were busy loading mortgages -- toxic AND NOT TOXIC -- onto their books had become effectively hedge funds, usually reserved for only the most wealthy of clients and also exempt from regulation. How? Banks "hedged" their risk of foreclosure not only by packaging mortgages and securitizing them, but by buying insurance policies on mortgages without even telling the homeowner. And therein lies the rub."

"In the end, the bank doesn't care. Because a) the borrower will find a way to sell the house and tap savings to pay off the loan, the escrow fraud, and the fees, or b) the bank will turn to AIG et al for a payout on the mortgage insurance policy the bank holds on its own loan. Banks have nothing to lose."

Old 01-25-2014, 09:05 PM

Home owners check this out, very important...avoid loan modifications that insert an indemnity clause in the contract. I would bet it's hard to find any bank that doesn't use them. Here's an example in the article.

Think That Mortgage Modification is a Good Deal? Think Again, You Just Gave Away All Your Rights! | Tampa Foreclosure Attorney | Mortgage Modification

An indemnification clause basically releases the banks from any liability, so it ties your hands from any recourse! Let me ask you this...how can a bank offer a loan modification if they're not required to show proper proof that they're even the correct lien holder? lmao

Based on what I've shared, you know if MERS shows up on your warranty deed there's a high probability that the title is clouded due to their fractionalization practices and that proper ownership of the said property could be in question.

Can you envision the whole host of problems that might crop up from being subjected to this type of situation?...not to mention the one's you can't even think of yet because you missed the memo on '100 ways to defraud the consumer'. Don't sign until you consult an attorney and make sure they understand to look for this clause within the contract and why it's a problem. Due to the overwhelming abundance of litigation against MERS that suggests titles are getting clouded left and right, imo, a loan modification might not be so smart and you can bet, they'll fractionalize the newly generated note just to make sure a whole plethora of additional problems lie in waiting for the unsuspecting victim.

Old 01-25-2014, 09:12 PM

43,292 posts, read 77,129,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMenscha View Post
Some point to the United States Code (USC) to claim that the United States is a federal corporation, and not a union of states as described in the original Constitution. From Title 28, Part VI, Chapter 176, Subchapter A, Section 3002 of the USC:
(15) “United States” means—
(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
(C) an instrumentality of the United States.
If you look at the context of that definition, it becomes clear that it’s not saying that the United States is a federal corporation, but rather, it’s referring to federal corporations incorporated by the United States.
At the beginning of the section, it says: “As used in this chapter:
Therefore, the reference to the “United States” as “a federal corporation” is only applicable to Title 28, Part VI, Chapter 176 of the United States Code.

"When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It's the same with stupid"
And....
"Let's don't pay Federal Income Tax, because it is unconstitutional or voluntary or sumthin..."

It's gotta be tough to make a living spreading crapola when so many people are giving it away for free...

FREE HORSE MANURE/FERTILIZER

Tons of horse manure for gardening

Free horse manure

Old 01-25-2014, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJaquish View Post
And....
"Let's don't pay Federal Income Tax, because it is unconstitutional or voluntary or sumthin..."

It's gotta be tough to make a living spreading crapola when so many people are giving it away for free...

FREE HORSE MANURE/FERTILIZER

Tons of horse manure for gardening

Free horse manure
Hi Mike, it's obvious that the subject matter isn't important to you and that you have no concern for your clients or potential clients, so I would appreciate it if you'd keep the smart alec remarks off this thread as they hold no value and help no one. Your comments are off topic. I'm not sure why it's your mission to disrupt and become a troll of this thread?

Old 01-25-2014, 10:00 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,626,751 times
Where were these ramblings when I was in the bathroom needing some reading material? I'll save this for a night when I can't sleep. I will have to alert my family to check on me after a few hours to make sure I am actually asleep and not in a coma.

Nice copy and paste job by the way!

Old 01-25-2014, 10:17 PM

43,292 posts, read 77,129,965 times
Quote:
Hi Mike, it's obvious that the subject matter isn't important to you and that you have no concern for your clients or potential clients, so I would appreciate it if you'd keep the smart alec remarks off this thread as they hold no value and help no one. Your comments are off topic. I'm not sure why it's your mission to disrupt and become a troll of this thread?
If my posts hold no value on this thread, that is likely more a reflection of the general value of the entire thread, no?
If you want to control the responses to your stuff, you might consider the extremely accurate and helpful input I offered for free, with no encumbrance or cloud, at the top of the thread:

Don't confuse a "Forum" with a "Blog."
You are trying to write a blog in a forum.

If you feel vulnerable to input with which you disagree, consider that no one is buying your spiel. Not just me. No one.
There are various reasons for that. And attacking a wise guy as not caring about clients clearly demonstrates the disconnect with reality suffered by many folks who hope to profit from furthering conspiracy conspiracies.

In a typical gesture of personal charity, borne of caring and a gratuitous desire to assist my fellow man who has ventured onto a pathway to frustration by entering the right church, but the wrong pew, I repeat the suggestions:
  • Hire an editor. You admit you are unable to compose cogent, concise expository essays, as you are daunted by your topic of mission.
  • Write a blog. CD offers that functionality.
If you actually do care about the topic, you will do those things, to offer the presentation a sincere writer would give to an "important topic."

Old 01-25-2014, 10:19 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,626,751 times
Quote:
All cap letters signifies a corporation status which is why your drivers license names are in all cap and your birth certificate is in all caps. If you look at your mail you'll notice a lot of the businesses names, including yours comes in all caps. Court case come in all cap letters. Go down to your local DMV and ask if you can have your name put into lower case...betcha they'll tell you their system isn't capable,...Mr. and Mrs.. America, oops I mean AMERICA. It's because the country is run as a corporation and you are under the jurisdiction of a corporation. Your social security number is printed on bond paper,...it's because they're bonding your name from the day you were born.
Please step away from the Kool Aid! How could anyone take serious real estate advice from you? You sound like you've gone off the deep end. The sky is falling. The world is ending. Be sure to watch which font, kerneling, and capitalization is used. They will signal where to hide.

Street signs are mostly caps. Oh no! Each street must be a corporation.

Many menus are all caps also. Must be that the Big Mac is a corporation same with the Whopper and Cheeseburger and Chicken McNuggets. As long I don't get a tax bill from Chicken McNugget, life is good.

Oh and I have bought and sold 3 houses in the last 4 years. None had a title issue. Even built one in a development. There were NO title on any of the houses. Construction loan went through easy as pie. Same with the mortgages and home equity loan. In fact, I received my lien release today signed by the bank and it's not robo signed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate