Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-28-2008, 05:01 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,181,791 times

Advertisements

i hate men. No damn wonder I talk to myself and hear freaking voices.

Old 12-28-2008, 05:08 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,369,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
i hate men. No damn wonder I talk to myself and hear freaking voices.
I am falling out of my chair laughing my a$$ off over this!!

Old 12-28-2008, 05:20 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,181,791 times
AND YES, as a matter of fact, I do think they should be ABLE to READ our minds...
after all they KNOW everything- so they claim

sorry I need to vent, bear with me

Old 12-28-2008, 06:38 PM

525 posts, read 1,297,855 times
Hey all you campers! Just wanted to drop in and give you an update. We haven't really heard much since the inspection, but no news is good news at this point. I guess things are moving along. Just praying we get to Jan. 15 without anything crazy happening.

We had someone call who wants to see the house tomorrow. Centralized showing called my realtor, and he said to let them come see it, because maybe we'll get a backup offer. At this point, I'm just not in the mood to show it. We had plans tomorrow to start decluttering and packing, and we really don't have the energy or time to scrub and clean and then leave the house for a few hours. Gah. I'm also pretty sure that this thing is going to close, and who would want to make a backup offer in this market, anyways..so I think I'm going to tell them no thanks.

Old 12-28-2008, 06:42 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,520,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boocake View Post
Hey all you campers! Just wanted to drop in and give you an update. We haven't really heard much since the inspection, but no news is good news at this point. I guess things are moving along. Just praying we get to Jan. 15 without anything crazy happening.

We had someone call who wants to see the house tomorrow. Centralized showing called my realtor, and he said to let them come see it, because maybe we'll get a backup offer. At this point, I'm just not in the mood to show it. We had plans tomorrow to start decluttering and packing, and we really don't have the energy or time to scrub and clean and then leave the house for a few hours. Gah. I'm also pretty sure that this thing is going to close, and who would want to make a backup offer in this market, anyways..so I think I'm going to tell them no thanks.

That is your call but in this market anything can happen and a back up offer would be nice. Just my opinion. Two offers our better then one.

Old 12-28-2008, 07:19 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,443,542 times
Oh Crazyma, Yes men should be able to read minds especially since they can never listen. Go ahead and vent all you want, I am always good with men bashing, lol.

Boocake, Even thought you didn't ask my opinion, but yes take a back up if offered. Tell them you are in the process of packing and just not to expect it to be perfect, think they will understand.

Texas, Glad to see you back and sounds like you had a great Christmas with the sis!

well this should be a interesting week, I forgot we are suppose to hear about the guy interested in the little hse this week. Can you believe I forgot that, geeze. Also have to add some flyers to my box, the ones left are soaking wet.

I went to town today to may favorite shop the tj, that was a joke. There so called HUGH Clarence sale was about 10-15% off. Didn't get a thing either! then when I got home I had 3 msgs from this guy I grew up with, he is turning into a stalker I swear. Havent seen him in 25 yrs and he says he is in love with me, like yeah right! He calls and I don't even answer the dang phone.

Old 12-28-2008, 08:04 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,272,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
AND YES, as a matter of fact, I do think they should be ABLE to READ our minds...
after all they KNOW everything- so they claim

sorry I need to vent, bear with me
You said it girlfriend! I know exactly what you mean, sometimes the sound of DH breathing makes me crazy!

Old 12-28-2008, 08:09 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,272,077 times
Painter, what's with the guy calling? He says he is in 'love' with you? I don't want to alarm you, but sounds creepy to me..Be careful!
Does he live near you? Just worrying about you my friend...

Boocake, I would let them in to look, you are packing up...I would just freshen the house..I probably wouldn't leave or if I did, not for long. Would not hurt in this market to have a backup I suppose.

We got the son to Portland and the airport ok, he is almost home to Ontario I am tracking his flight..Love this technology. I needed this stuff when they were teenagers..I would have embedded a GPS chip in both of them, lol..All we had then were pagers, and wow they were so good at NOT calling...Glad those days are over..

something wrong with the heater in my car...all the heat seems to be coming out from the defrost...some comes out through the airvents face level, but mostly through the defrost...ugh..my toes are still cold...

Ok I am tired and heading to bed soon, the Mr. is already half way there...

Old 12-28-2008, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Oh Crazyma, Yes men should be able to read minds especially since they can never listen. Go ahead and vent all you want, I am always good with men bashing, lol.

Boocake, Even thought you didn't ask my opinion, but yes take a back up if offered. Tell them you are in the process of packing and just not to expect it to be perfect, think they will understand.

Texas, Glad to see you back and sounds like you had a great Christmas with the sis!

well this should be a interesting week, I forgot we are suppose to hear about the guy interested in the little hse this week. Can you believe I forgot that, geeze. Also have to add some flyers to my box, the ones left are soaking wet.

I went to town today to may favorite shop the tj, that was a joke. There so called HUGH Clarence sale was about 10-15% off. Didn't get a thing either! then when I got home I had 3 msgs from this guy I grew up with, he is turning into a stalker I swear. Havent seen him in 25 yrs and he says he is in love with me, like yeah right! He calls and I don't even answer the dang phone.

Hey painter if he keeps calling you call the police this is something to take seriously. He is a stalker.

Old 12-28-2008, 08:46 PM

I was just reading Zillow and the last home in Ca that we sold to a very nice lady who I must add paid cash for $450,000 is now only worth $268,000. I feel so sorry for her since she had just lost her husband and when she bought our home wrote us a beautiful letter thanking us for taking her offer. We had 4 offers on that place. She also called us in FL thanking us again. I feel so guilty.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate