Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-27-2008, 08:39 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,521,537 times

Advertisements

I am . Using dd putter after eating some more turkey. How are you doing tonight?

Old 12-27-2008, 08:46 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,949 times
Hey! where is everyone today?
I went out to a catfish house for dinner with my neighbor, lol, it was beyond horrible! And the poor man has "bubble butt" and we had to sit on hard bench style booth seats, omG. I am sorry I am laughing but.....
anyway a turkey sandwich sounds pretty good to me!

Old 12-27-2008, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Hey! where is everyone today?
I went out to a catfish house for dinner with my neighbor, lol, it was beyond horrible! And the poor man has "bubble butt" and we had to sit on hard bench style booth seats, omG. I am sorry I am laughing but.....
anyway a turkey sandwich sounds pretty good to me!
So sorry that your dinner was horrible and the turkey was so good. What is a bubble butt?

Old 12-27-2008, 08:58 PM

LOL, Hemmoroids (sp). He is 68 yrs old and acts like everything is life or death, so he should be 86 at best! He is one of those that if you say you have a splinter he has one too that is 3" long and needs to be surgically removed! Love him to death but sometimes I just want to witch slap him.

Old 12-27-2008, 08:59 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,272,002 times
Hey, y'all.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas. I was sick, as y'all know. My fever was finally gone today, but now I have a cough. :-\

I have to take my husband to the airport in the morning so he can fly back to Texas for work. He might have to go to North Dakota and Iowa after that. Not sure when he'll be home.

Our kids had a good Christmas. They loved their gifts. They always do.

Old 12-27-2008, 09:03 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,274,687 times
I'm here! We took off this morning to take the ferry to Seattle..we have to drive to Bremerton, takes a little over an hour, then the ferry ride is an hour, and we missed the 11:30 ferry by about 2 min..so we had to wait until 12:30...got to the Seattle waterfront after a bumpy ride across the Sound..went to the Pike Marketplace, I have never seen so many people in all my life. My son got to see the fish guys tossing the fish and then we left, got back on the ferry, another house across the sound, then the drive back home..whew i am beat. And it;s a cold rain out today..not melting our mush very much.

Lorrie, I guess I misunderstood about your SIL so I am sorry..I thought his getting upset was a bad thing, lol. Glad it was a good thing..sometimes kids need to be told whats up.

wow i am beat, chat a little later....

Old 12-27-2008, 09:03 PM

Hey niki, Hope you are getting over the nasties! Glad to see you visiting here. I know you are sad to see dh leaving back to work but at least he was with you and the kids for Christmas, right.

Old 12-27-2008, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
LOL, Hemmoroids (sp). He is 68 yrs old and acts like everything is life or death, so he should be 86 at best! He is one of those that if you say you have a splinter he has one too that is 3" long and needs to be surgically removed! Love him to death but sometimes I just want to witch slap him.

Got it. Yea know people like that they try and what up ya.

Old 12-27-2008, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogmom View Post
I'm here! We took off this morning to take the ferry to Seattle..we have to drive to Bremerton, takes a little over an hour, then the ferry ride is an hour, and we missed the 11:30 ferry by about 2 min..so we had to wait until 12:30...got to the Seattle waterfront after a bumpy ride across the Sound..went to the Pike Marketplace, I have never seen so many people in all my life. My son got to see the fish guys tossing the fish and then we left, got back on the ferry, another house across the sound, then the drive back home..whew i am beat. And it;s a cold rain out today..not melting our mush very much.

Lorrie, I guess I misunderstood about your SIL so I am sorry..I thought his getting upset was a bad thing, lol. Glad it was a good thing..sometimes kids need to be told whats up.

wow i am beat, chat a little later....
I reread that post and it did sound like a bad thing to do but in this case it was the right thing to do. They won tonights game. So I quess what sil said they took to heart.
Sounds like you had a great time even though it was cold and wet.

Old 12-27-2008, 09:18 PM

He is a good man but...sometimes. Well I am gonna call it a night. Sweet dreams!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate