Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2009, 02:09 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,274,070 times

Advertisements

I'm an old-fashioned kind of girl. I only wear dresses and skirts. I wear sweats around the house when I'm cold, but I won't wear pants in public. I would feel really self-conscious and awkward. Pants in public just isn't my thing.

Old 04-01-2009, 04:15 PM

1,261 posts, read 4,274,070 times
I just posted a new blog entry with pictures of our Easter clothes, if any of y'all are interested. You should be able to find the link to my blog in my profile.

Old 04-01-2009, 04:18 PM

6,196 posts, read 5,448,132 times
Hi all, Just wanted to let you know I heard from JudyP. She will be back when things calm down for her, she is alright but super super busy. Wanted you all to know she was thinking about you.

Old 04-01-2009, 04:20 PM

2,505 posts, read 6,151,809 times
Hi,

We're leaving for a visit to Missouri tomorrow, and we'll be back here in NY by Easter. There's no internet out there, so I'll be going through withdrawals, lol. I'll miss you all. Texas, are you glad to be back to work? Are you pain free? Hope you sellers get some showings and positive feedback and an offer or two. Hammy, hope and pray you're feeling well. Judy, whatever is going on, I hope it turns out for the best. Dogmom, loved the dresses...you're so glam. I'm a tomboy and wear jeans every chance I get. Lacey, hope the wedding was a blast. Dogmom, also hope your son's wedding also goes smoothly. Niki, you must be really looking forward to seeing dh. Same with you Roth. Crazyma, don't work too hard! NJ, when do you start with a new realtor? Bye for awhile.

Old 04-01-2009, 04:57 PM

1,869 posts, read 4,025,873 times
Have a good trip Tambre!

Old 04-01-2009, 06:04 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,279,555 times
I'm trying to catch up as I can....lol....I agree...CD withdrawals..well only camp, its really the only one I post on anymore..

Just tired, need to pack the suitcases tonight for the flight..its sure different packing to fly as opposed to packing to drive..in the car i can just toss stuff in..tonight will put the flight suitcases stuff in order, we have to leave here pretty early.

Tomorrow is our 32nd anniversary..so I am going to have a glass of wine on the plane..or two, lol..once we hit the ground running in Vegas..well no rest for us until we get back here Monday afternoon...then I am sleeping for two days..

Later campers!

Old 04-01-2009, 06:58 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,189,141 times
Tambre have a safe trip- hope you catch some awesome sunsets and some eagles

Dogmom- if ya see Elvis, tell I said Howdy. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! you go girl!

Stoy- good info you sent to me- i am looking into some of that

Niki- love the new threads, first dress bright color is beautiful! Y'all will be a purty picture
(maybe someday I will get somewhere other than thrift shops LOL)

painter- heh heh heh.ya ya gabgabgabgab..gab, gab,gab....gab gab...lol- y'all pay no mind I am having an insane moment here LOL I am a nut
Oh i chopped off all my hair yesterday, so freeing again-wash and go weee haw
Back to the chairs for some reason I never got them done this afternoon!! LOL

Last edited by crazyma; 04-01-2009 at 07:07 PM..

Old 04-01-2009, 07:07 PM

157 posts, read 446,429 times
Have a great time Dogmom!!!!

Old 04-01-2009, 07:08 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,524,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Hi all, Just wanted to let you know I heard from JudyP. She will be back when things calm down for her, she is alright but super super busy. Wanted you all to know she was thinking about you.
Thank you painter for telling us I was getting worried.

Old 04-01-2009, 07:14 PM

2,766 posts, read 5,524,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyma View Post
Tambre have a safe trip- hope you catch some awesome sunsets and some eagles

Dogmom- if ya see Elvis, tell I said Howdy. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! you go girl!

Stoy- good info you sent to me- i am looking into some of that

Niki- love the new threads, first dress bright color is beautiful! Y'all will be a purty picture
(maybe someday I will get somewhere other than thrift shops LOL)

painter- heh heh heh.ya ya gabgabgabgab..gab, gab,gab....gab gab...lol- y'all pay no mind I am having an insane moment here LOL I am a nut
Oh i chopped off all my hair yesterday, so freeing again-wash and go weee haw
Back to the chairs for some reason I never got them done this afternoon!! LOL
know how you feel I have been having a lot of those insane moments lately. Have your hubby take a picture of your new hair do. Post it I dare you mrs crazy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate