Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2009, 05:11 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,149,360 times

Advertisements

Rufus is dreaming of helping the no show buyers learn some manners.
Attached Thumbnails
CRAZY Camp #4: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1-schunnemunk-hike-dogs-may-07-081.jpg  

Old 05-24-2009, 05:36 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,274,687 times
Ok. lets get Rufus and Gracie, and oh heck I will toss in India and Halo, too...Dog brigade..I got so sick and tired of packing up dogs when the house was for sale..i felt sorry for the dogs too, especially when the temps went up and we could not take them for a walk, had to sit in the a/c car for a couple hours..errrr...makes me growly just thinking about it
Click image for larger version

Name:	India1.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	3.3 KB
ID:	42092

Click image for larger version

Name:	Halo.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	42093

Old 05-24-2009, 07:30 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,949 times
Morning, See we have our campers' "pack" here this morning. They are to cute, but gals I cant say they look to intimidating, lol. We need some ole junk yard dogs!
Nothin' planned here, might lite the coals and grill a steak or 2 but that will be it. The dd has to work and ds, who is never around is off with his wife somewhere.
Girls I have to tell you all I am thrilled with myself, put the old body on the scales this a.m and have lost 9 lbs. So excited with myself!!! I am ashamed at how much I have gained in the last 2 yrs, so bad.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:33 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
Morning and way to go Painter!!!!!!

No snow NJ-temps right now 50 and going to high 60's.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:42 AM

Thanks Lacey-this has been really difficult, guess it is true about the older we get the harder it is...another sign of old age for me.

I'll trade your 50 for my 80, 80s with rain for the 6 days, so dang sad.

Old 05-24-2009, 08:17 AM

11,874 posts, read 11,047,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorriem View Post
My Nana was swedish and my other Nana was German. I find Cards all over saying Nana not so many saying Pop Pop but a few hubby is german as was my grandfather who i also called Pop Pop. DD MIL is ALWAYS RIGHT.lol A lot of my east-coast friends are also called Nana so maybe it is more so an east coast thing but in CA i had no problem with the card thing either.
Well guess you can teach an old dog new tricks - I always thought it was a latino thing. Guess that's I get for thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Tambre-yes you discovered "culture war"-and that's the way with the way their women are treated.
Well here the women carry machetes too, so . . . though definitely differences but the ones who really P me off are the 60 year old guys who think the young 20 year old likes them just for "themselves' Just go on thinkin' that brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
gOLLY I love "culture wars", even here in the land of "white bread" there are gender specific wars and that is one battle I have fought for yrs with my career choice. I say bring it on baby lets see who has the bigger brass ones. This is topic you really don't want to start me on, lol.

Yeah, well more than one has learned that mine knock against my knees. I'm a nice gal, but screw with me or mine? Well, I'll sling those bad boys over my shoulder and whoop their butt. One thing about some men that drives me over the wall. Try owning 3 C21 offices and kicking your male competitor's butt biz wise - their ego's are just so delicate ya know, GAG. & I'm not just talking the latinos, the worse ones are actually my expat (white) competitors.

Hey Tambre, The washing the dogs was my revenge, I would think they would have a pretty hard time of it with my boys, yep that would really be a bite in the butt for someone!
I hope they would just bite them in the ass - hard! That's what ppl like that deserve.

and NJ - yeah, you have a showing, you have kids/animals, you're supposed to be out of the house and they call the land line????? Wazzup with that? Thought the whole purpose of these things was so ppl could call us when we were NOT at home

I loved the pics you guys posted of your doggies - they're all so cute

Now to work . . . was trying to keep it just the fun stuff but that ain't workin' - need to deal with some nastier sides of the biz today.

See ya guys around the Camp later

Old 05-24-2009, 08:48 AM

C21, Try to put some fun into it today. And Kudos to you for kickin' the boys in business, love it. My greatest pleasure is beating them at "their game", especially when they tell me women have no business on a construction site. I had so much fun walking up to a new sub-contractor, listen to the b.s. and then looking them in the eye and telling them I AM YOUR BOSS! Oh the stories, lol....

Old 05-24-2009, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
C21, Try to put some fun into it today. And Kudos to you for kickin' the boys in business, love it. My greatest pleasure is beating them at "their game", especially when they tell me women have no business on a construction site. I had so much fun walking up to a new sub-contractor, listen to the b.s. and then looking them in the eye and telling them I AM YOUR BOSS! Oh the stories, lol....
Glad I hadn't left site yet, 'cause just saw your post! LMFAO - and isn't that just FUNNNNNNNNNNNNN - I AM YOUR BOSS . You're right - I'm gonna deal with some nasty stuff (all of which a man started), then go out and shoo the chickens out of my garden and putz around a bit. Always soothing. XX

Old 05-24-2009, 11:41 AM

2,505 posts, read 6,149,360 times
Hey Painter and C21, you are so inspiring. That is so fantastic about telling that wise guy that you were the boss! Get 'er done C21. I heard that the Latino culture is male dominated, but considering most of the Latino women I've met, I seriously doubt it.

So, the buyers actually showed up for the showing...was not expecting that! They left a card, so I'll wait for feedback. Anyway, the house looks great, as my oldest daughter really helped clean everything. She is the neat freak of the family. The twins, ummmm, not so much. Even my dd's boyfriend (who sleeps on the couch most nights) pitched in and helped.

Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend everyone. Say a prayer for those who served, and continue to serve our great country.

Old 05-24-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tambre View Post
So, the buyers actually showed up for the showing...was not expecting that! They left a card,
Wait - did you say buyers ACTUALLY SHOWED UP and left a card OMG, think I'm in shock here. OK, get some DNA so we can clone them and pass around the Camp to sellers with lame ass buyers
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate