Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 10:52 PM

3,191 posts, read 9,184,631 times

Advertisements

CRAZY Camp #4: for Sellers, Buyers, Agents & Friendly Folks-read post 1
Howdy ALL! Welcome to CRAZY Camp #4, a continuation of Crazyma's Boot Camp Thank you Admin. for suggesting camp #4!! #3 got too big
HEY newbies,after you read this intro- feel free to jump on in and start camping...post away Campers!!!

WHAT we are- a place of support, sharing and caring for anyone, whether you are selling, buying, an agent or just settled back enjoying your HOME. Whoever, whereever!
We aim to uplift Not tear down (just don't tick off the regular crew or crazyma will have to spank you)

So if you need a *home* away from home, then COME ON IN and say howdy and get to know the campers! Share your story with us. Cry a while. Celebrate. Get advice, or give some. The real estate game can be tough...hey so can life...let CRAZY Camp cheer you up and on!!

CRAZY Camp HUGS! crazyma

Who wants to be first in camp #4

Last edited by crazyma; 03-26-2009 at 11:13 PM..

Old 03-26-2009, 11:41 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times
I do! I do! Aaahhh...a fresh start to camp! Build the camp fire and break open the smores!

Old 03-27-2009, 02:43 AM

43,292 posts, read 77,129,965 times
#3 a victim of its own success?

Hey, I have a closing today, Buyers' dream house, on a large pond/small lake.

Thinking a bluebird house, a nice one for the precious Eastern Bluebird, would make a good closing gift.

Old 03-27-2009, 03:51 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
Mike-could you head to MN and sell my house?

Hey all another new thread for us.

Tonight's the rehearsal dinner, tomorrow the big day-I am watching the balance drop in my checkbook. Groom's calm, bride's a wreck.

Old 03-27-2009, 04:43 AM

43,292 posts, read 77,129,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post

Tonight's the rehearsal dinner, tomorrow the big day-I am watching the balance drop in my checkbook. Groom's calm, bride's a wreck.
Well, I've never been to the Land of Lakes.
Hmmmmmm...

Butter me up a little....

Old 03-27-2009, 05:13 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Default Happy Days are here again (almost)

Good news on our end. Spring is here, the grass is greening, buyers are hitting the market and houses are selling. Prices in TX are up 2-4% in most major cities.

I just locked in a 4 3/8 interest rate on a 15 year note on a new home we are about to close. Unbelievable.

I've had about 4-5 new 1st time home buyers contact me in the last 3 weeks wanting to take advantage of the tax credit and cheap interest rates.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:24 AM

6,196 posts, read 5,444,949 times
I leave for aday and camp has relocated! Hope someone picked up my stuff for me, lol.

Rankin, So good to see you again, it has been a long time. Hope all is great! Congrats on the new home, hope you find many yrs of happiness. Can you send some buyers into the Panhandle?

Mike, I think the birdhouse would be a good gift. Eons ago, my store put baskets together with birdhouses and it was one of the favorites that we did.

Hope that realtors will join in here and share some good news to help keep our hope alive. God only knows how bad sellers need hope!

Lacey, I bet the nerves will start setting in tonight at the rehersal dinner, lol, when all starts to become a reality! Have fun and don't go broke!

Old 03-27-2009, 08:37 AM

959 posts, read 1,824,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post

Have a wonderful weekend Lacey!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeJaquish View Post
Well, I've never been to the Land of Lakes.
Hmmmmmm...

Butter me up a little....
You don't want to come here now!! It is was to cold right now. Brrrrrr.

I have my closing in a couple of hours and I am so excited. I just cannot believe it is finally here. So glad to be rid of borh mortgages!

Kristine

Old 03-27-2009, 08:38 AM

YAY Tex for being the first to mosey in Here we go again!! LOL

Lacey- the groom isn't calm- he is in shock! Is SHE being a bridezilla?! Have fun! Cha ching, cha ching

WELCOME Mike! Glad you wandered over. Congrats on a closing-Yes, a bluebird house would be nice way to encourage interest in the pond/lake habitat and its visitors. Kind of a slow down and enjoy gift. Butter you up?? haha so you have a sense of humor

Also- WELCOME Rakin! Wow that is great that bizness is coming 'round there for ya! Yes I think the serious buyers, that might not be just looking to Wayyyyy lowball might be creeping out. And wow what a great interest rate...are you allowed to share that lenders's name on here??

Oh by the way realtors- if ya hear any grumbling about agents- don't take it personal, some campers just need to vent...

like NJ- good riddance to the email queen- maybe your next agent will know what Alexander Gramhn Bell invented & use it!
and that naughty popo- bad cop, no donut for him. Have no idea what his prob was- I always park in the middle of the road...isn;t that the way to do it??

Couldn't get a welcome in at Camp #3 but, WELCOME Redbird4848- funny pic- I am sure that echoes the sentiments of many sellers out there!
I see you are out near me...are going to get the forecastedsnow too??!!

Well peeps you guys carry on- I need to do some camp chores and drink more coffee.BBL

Old 03-27-2009, 08:41 AM

welcome back Painter-your gear made the transition LOL You can pick up where you left off!!

and welcome back our Hammy so happy you won't have that add'l 2nd payment.YAY! Keep those little piggies warm up there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate