Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: At what temperature do you keep your thermostat in the summer months?
70 7 20.00%
80 3 8.57%
76 8 22.86%
82 4 11.43%
78 7 20.00%
74 6 17.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2009, 12:26 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,373,524 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the painter View Post
Tambre, I am pretty comfortable with the whole idea, now anyway. Who knows when the time comes. With this place I am past the draining and now it is just going down the drain, lol. yes the unkown is the worse because you just dont know the future but that doesn't change if you stay or go. I have to believe that what ever happens happens for a reason and I guess with everything that has already happened in my life I will survive what ever comes next - faith.
I also am a believe in "whatever happens, happens for a reason." Faith is the only way to survive.

Old 10-06-2009, 12:59 PM

28,227 posts, read 21,853,374 times
Ah Tex it seemed like a good idea at the time.

Mr. L's sisters are here and we always loved it when we visited. We sold at prime time in the market and do love our house-it's just not "home.".

Old 10-06-2009, 01:16 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaceyEx View Post
Hey all from another dark, dank, rainy day here-no sun in over a week PLUS they say snow Sat and Sun.

Tambre-leaving was horrid for me. Leaving my kids and especially grands tore my guts out. The pain is less now and I make sure I get there at least 2x a year.

Look at this as a new life for you and DH.

Stoy bet that was a relief.

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate it here!!! LOL
SNOW Lace? I thought Buffalo was bad.Damn, you win. LOL>.that sucks for you though.

Quote:
Crisp fall day here in the Hudson Valley, with the leaves changing colors, so beautiful. Still waiting to get the signed contract back from the buyers. My kids all found apartments, did I mention that already? So expensive, and they don't make much. This area is their home, and they don't want to come to Missouri with us, so there isn't anything more I can do about it. I've been in tears about it quite a few times, but it's part of the separation process. Guess it's time to cut the cord...they are 27, 24 and 24, afterall, but they will always be my babies. I still haven't begun packing, and not sure when it will happen, but the kids will be moving their stuff out, so that's three less bedrooms full of furniture, so progress will be happening, in a weird sort of way.
We have no leaves here Amy. It's a "bald" development I live in with skimpy, wimpy trees...............I have to literally go somewhere in the country to take the kids to to actually see real changing trees! Send some real leaves to me, would ya girl? I used to love to rake the leaves and make a big pile of them and jump in when I was a kid. Ah, the good ole days!

Painter-- has your realtor called you lately? Have you fired her yet?

Joy----how are you chick! You have your plate full with your work.......Man! Noah should Bus Driver his shirt from the Gap today and she gave him a blank stare..My poor baby.. Her and Sideway sally can go to helllll!! LOL. I wanna post a pic of them in a private album to show you LOL> all LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Texarooski---how are you . Pm'ed you girlfriend!!!

Gold- what up? What are you up to today??

Stoy--- how wwas the appraisal???????

Everyone else. Hello!! HAMMY- WE WANT PICS OF THE BABY!! Hope you are resting.

Old 10-06-2009, 01:38 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,596,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njsocks View Post
SNOW Lace? I thought Buffalo was bad.Damn, you win. LOL>.that sucks for you though.

We have no leaves here Amy. It's a "bald" development I live in with skimpy, wimpy trees...............I have to literally go somewhere in the country to take the kids to to actually see real changing trees! Send some real leaves to me, would ya girl? I used to love to rake the leaves and make a big pile of them and jump in when I was a kid. Ah, the good ole days!

Painter-- has your realtor called you lately? Have you fired her yet?

Joy----how are you chick! You have your plate full with your work.......Man! Noah should Bus Driver his shirt from the Gap today and she gave him a blank stare..My poor baby.. Her and Sideway sally can go to helllll!! LOL. I wanna post a pic of them in a private album to show you LOL> all LOL>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Texarooski---how are you . Pm'ed you girlfriend!!!

Gold- what up? What are you up to today??

Stoy--- how wwas the appraisal???????

Everyone else. Hello!! HAMMY- WE WANT PICS OF THE BABY!! Hope you are resting.
Not much. DH took a couple sick days (Mon and Tues) as he hadn't been feeling well all last week. I luckily escaped getting his cold/flu Made taco salad yesterday so that will tide us over for today as well >> lots of leftovers and junk food in the house

It had been raining and dark here and low 50's but the sun is peeking out now. I am off to do some shopping errands. Tomorrow it will be 60 and sunny I am on a perpetual mission of cleaning and cooking and if it ain't one thing it's another, but really I can't complain with the hell you long term sellers are going through. Let's hope a miracle happens for y'all. Got the dust ready!

Old 10-06-2009, 01:58 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,274,687 times
Hey girls, slept in late this morning, I don't think these pain pills are working that great, had a ruff night...or maybe I am just having one of those days where nothing helps..

We went out this morning and ordered the stackable block for our garden/retaining wall in the back..they will deliver it on Friday afternoon...probably won't get it all installed for a couple weeks but thought we ought to get the block..somehow when stuff is sitting there on pallets things get done a little faster...once that is built then we will get some topfill in here and then we can start looking around for sod.

Ok not much going on...nice day here, 78 degrees but dry, my skin is itching like mad..ugh..

later campers...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate