Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-02-2009, 03:29 PM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,379,589 times

Advertisements

Lace...is it my imagination or is that LAST issue of Food & Family chock full of GREAT recipes? I think they did that on purpose so everyone would reorder it!! I want to make the PB pie and the stuffed pork loin.

Old 11-02-2009, 05:13 PM

11,874 posts, read 11,052,948 times
Popping on while I actually have connection. Tried just unplugging the MF for like an hour and so far (course now I'll jinx myself) it SEEMS to be better.

Loved the pics LOL and yes Shel do think you should make Watson take the oath - what a, well, BOY, ripping up his pee pad. I am proud to say that Misty Rose is very good about using her litter box. She'll be on my lap then all of a sudden leap off and race into the bathroom, leaping into her box lol pretty funny actually.

And Barb, you're right about technology. Sometimes, like the past few, I miss the good old days. But once we 'get' something, then have it taken away, well . . . .

Okay, afraid to push my luck here and stay on too long so fingers crossed tomorrow morning it will be better - Hmmmm, does God listen to prayers about internet? must check my bible. Love ya girls!

Now third try - starting to get p'od now.

Old 11-03-2009, 12:32 AM

8,545 posts, read 10,279,114 times
Guess I will head to bed..11:30 here..have a headache...but dogs look tired and I am afraid to look at myself to be honest with you..

Chat tomorrow campers..

Old 11-03-2009, 04:31 AM

28,227 posts, read 21,865,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasGirl@Heart View Post
Lace...is it my imagination or is that LAST issue of Food & Family chock full of GREAT recipes? I think they did that on purpose so everyone would reorder it!! I want to make the PB pie and the stuffed pork loin.
Shell I thought that too as it was one of the best they ever had!

Old 11-03-2009, 07:00 AM

morning girls - no idea if internet fixed or a temporary spurt. yesterday was horrible internet wise, Misty-wise perfect have her morning breakfast 'softening up'. she ate everything i left for her last night - learned if i want to sleep in make sure that girl has food and water lol

hope everyone having a good day and once i 'confirm' i actually have steady service I'll pop back on. was about to throw my computer out the window yesterday 'cause one minute I'd have it, then POOF gone again. Going to try and see if wireless works but now just seeing if it'll be steady service hard lined in. They 'said' they'd fix today, but today is one of our never ending independence celebrations (#1 independence from Columbia) so office closed because we're right on main street and it gets so loud no way to even hear yourself thinking let alone talk on the phone or with clients so . . .

So hugs to my girlfriends and fingers crossed I do actually have service and i'll see you soon. Misty crying so need to see if her breakfast is softened up so she can chow down. Later gators!

Old 11-03-2009, 08:34 AM

Brief spurt of internet service - Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. This is me right now

Old 11-03-2009, 10:10 AM

Location: Pittsburgh--Home of the 6 time Super Bowl Champions!
11,310 posts, read 12,379,589 times

Old 11-03-2009, 10:30 AM

LMAO Shel - had a 'burst' of service and checked in. Just never know when it's going to tank. Ugh. Hope you're having a good day and Sir Watson being good boy since he took the oath lol Being that it's independence day, guess not too early to start drinking beer course have to move Misty from her fav spot which would be my lap. Dang, need to put a mini fridge by my rocker so I don't disturb her! Raining like a mother so they're probably having to hold off on parades - have a ton of them for our independence days but raining so hard now, well, sure it put them off schedule. XX

Old 11-03-2009, 11:37 AM

Default A Safe Way to Change a Flat Tire LOL

I had a flat tire on the interstate, so I eased my car over to the shoulder of the road, carefully got out of the car and opened the trunk. I took out 2 cardboard men, unfolded them and stood them at the rear of my car facing oncoming traffic. They look so life-like you wouldn't believe it! They are in trench coats exposing their nude bodies to the approaching drivers.

To my surprise, cars start slowing down looking at my lifelike men which made it safer for me to work at the side of the road. And of course, traffic starts backing up. Everybody is tooting their horns and waving like crazy. It wasn't long before a state trooper pulls up behind me. He gets out of his car and starts walking towards me. I could tell he was not a happy camper! 'What's going on here?' 'My car has a flat tire', I said calmly. 'Well, what are those obscene cardboard men doing here by the road?' I couldn't believe that he didn't know.

So I told him, 'Helloooooo, those are my Emergency Flashers. ? ?

Old 11-03-2009, 02:24 PM

8,545 posts, read 10,279,114 times
Emergency flashers, lol..love it!

My meds came today fed ex about an hour ago...thank goodness...so now I am medicated I need to nap...hugs and chat later)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Real Estate