Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 06:30 PM

1,187 posts, read 2,394,296 times

Advertisements

I keep dreaming I am walking my ex down the aisle at her wedding and she is thanking me for leaving her because she is so much happier now.

In reality, she is miserable and tries to make me feel guilty about her situation. Hates where she lives, with her BF who adores her, hates her job, hates that I got the house, the dog, the boat, etc.

When I am not dreaming I pray for her happiness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2010, 05:39 AM
'M'

1,956 posts, read 3,202,971 times
SB37...you appear to have answered your own questions. You're very perceptive...trust your gut!! And...it never hurts to discuss issues, get some other opinions, and then trust your gut again

Old 08-13-2010, 02:21 PM

128 posts, read 99,034 times
Yep. Been there done that.
Good news ~ after many emotional, confusing dreams about wanting to reconsille and feeling very down after waking up, they've finally stopped.
Now when I dream about him, they are me being the one saying "it's over"!
My dreams have lately been much more positive and even about being with a new man! These are much better dreams!

And, btw it's been over 2 years for me. Hang in there.

Old 08-13-2010, 08:15 PM

20,048 posts, read 18,307,736 times
I went through the same thing after the first "real" relationship I ever had broke up.

I pined for years, until one day I had the opportunity to touch base and ask some questions of the ex.

And boy, did I ever get enlightened!! Pretty much all that I thought about that relationship was bullcrap.

I had wasted a lot of time, energy and raw emotion for nothing. I could have choked myself!!!!

Old 08-13-2010, 08:58 PM

542 posts, read 1,099,458 times
I dream about my exes from my most serious relationships (3 in total) and I'm always soooo in love w/them and chasing after them. They are either completely in love w/me too or they're blowing me off.

I don't know what the dreams mean but they seem so real! I wonder if any of them have dreams about me.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:07 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
I had dreams about my ex. and they are usually of what should of happened....not what did.

Old 08-13-2010, 09:23 PM

2,189 posts, read 7,052,824 times
This is no lie. I had a dream the other night that I met a girl and she was sticking her stinky feet up my nose.

I awoke to find my dog sleeping with his stinky feet up my nose and the smell was the same as in my dream.

busta

Old 08-13-2010, 09:34 PM

6,143 posts, read 7,556,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bustaduke View Post
This is no lie. I had a dream the other night that I met a girl and she was sticking her stinky feet up my nose.

I awoke to find my dog sleeping with his stinky feet up my nose and the smell was the same as in my dream.

busta
LOL! Don't his feet smell like fritos?

Old 08-13-2010, 09:35 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bustaduke View Post

busta
Wash the dog.

Old 03-22-2011, 07:47 AM

1 posts, read 1,149 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelBrock77 View Post
Tried the letter thing... Tried therapy... None of it worked. Still feels like we broke up yesterday and my mind is still working through it. I have no idea what to do... We were together for a year and a half and have been broken up since April of 08. Havent had a girlfriend since her. So get this, I have been getting over her for longer than we were even together. You think it's a mess? Trust me, i know. I live it everyday.
Then you will suffer until YOU let go brother, and im right there with you in the same boat
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships