Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2012, 11:50 PM

864 posts, read 1,456,792 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thHour View Post
You typed the answer out yourself right there. You go to church, don't drink, don't sleep with guys. You're a barrel of fun. Look, guys don't want to date their mom. Lighten up and you'll see better results.
Oh please! I realize this thread is old, and I hate to keep bumping it up, but that attitude is pathetic. What you are saying is that a girl should be a a party girl/****/non-churchgoing type to meet a man? Not the right kind of man, that's for sure. A girl certainly can have morals and be a Christian and be a fun girl. I am living proof.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-27-2012, 12:18 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,656,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoDoubt1993 View Post
Oh please! I realize this thread is old, and I hate to keep bumping it up, but that attitude is pathetic. What you are saying is that a girl should be a a party girl/****/non-churchgoing type to meet a man? Not the right kind of man, that's for sure. A girl certainly can have morals and be a Christian and be a fun girl. I am living proof.
And then they complain that they can't find 'serious' women who will settle down

Old 08-27-2012, 12:51 AM

4,338 posts, read 7,513,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newteacher View Post
You're obviously dating the wrong kind of guy. Next time, don't go for the jerk with the great body and the oh so cool sunglasses. Instead, go for the guy who is too shy to actually come up and hit you, the one with the great sense of humor and the kind of manners that your Dad would appreciate.
Shy guys are much less likely to cheat. It makes common sense but hey if your advice did really happen a lot then there would be less divorces and nice guys would not finish last.

Old 08-27-2012, 12:59 AM

4,338 posts, read 7,513,948 times
The divorce rate is 0% in my family.

Old 09-08-2012, 06:56 PM

1,266 posts, read 1,608,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj2575 View Post
Okay so here is the deal. All guys say that they want a nice pretty girl. Well let me tell you a little about myself and then all you guys out there can give me some advice. I am tall about 5'10 slendor and toned and I'm not trying to be stuck up but I'm trying to paint you a full picture...I have long blonde hair and hazel eyes I'm attractive. I am very independent and successful. I am a Christian I go to church every sunday and attend various bible studies during the week. I love to go to the beach and I love to play sports and watch sports. I also enjoy surfing and well I guess just about anything outside. So anyways everytime I meet guys they always lie and cheat on me and I don't understand why. I am very kind and generous and take pride in being kind to the people that are around me. I was with a guy for about two years and I loved him very much and I thought that he loved me but he cheated on me a few times. He cheated on me with really nasty women and when I found out and asked him why he couldnt give me a reason. So pretty much every guy that I have ever dated has done me wrong. Is it because I won't sleep with men??? What am I doing wrong? Please help
be glad that you have been in relationships before, and be glad you don't have to initiate anything

Old 09-08-2012, 11:39 PM

1,890 posts, read 2,656,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToHaveALife View Post
be glad that you have been in relationships before, and be glad you don't have to initiate anything
Quit your incessant whining already.

Old 09-09-2012, 12:23 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,844,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mj2575 View Post
So pretty much every guy that I have ever dated has done me wrong. Is it because I won't sleep with men??? What am I doing wrong? Please help
easy answer - yes!

If you don't sleep with your BFs they will get bored real quick and move on.

It's the law of nature.

Old 09-09-2012, 01:08 AM

1,266 posts, read 1,608,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat View Post
Quit your incessant whining already.
why should I? i have every right to hate, despise, loathe the tradition, social-norm, status-quo that the guy has to be the initiator when it comes to landing a date and relationship

Old 09-09-2012, 02:12 AM

5,190 posts, read 4,844,579 times
yep, I agree , it's all a big joke really.

glad I'm away from all the BS and living in a country where women actually act like women!

Old 09-09-2012, 02:43 AM

16,489 posts, read 24,503,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToHaveALife View Post
why should I? i have every right to hate, despise, loathe the tradition, social-norm, status-quo that the guy has to be the initiator when it comes to landing a date and relationship
Women are not going to be attracted to you constantly feeling sorry for yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships