Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 05:50 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,624,920 times

Advertisements

ok guys, so what do you consider too skinny? average? and overweight? Please use famous people to describe so we can understand. I consider Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie "too skinny". When you say a girl with a little meat on here bones do you mean "jennifer Lopez" bod type or do you mean something like Mo'Nique? i'm not being sarcastic either, i really want to know - who would you describe as hot with a little meat on her bones?

Old 07-16-2007, 07:02 PM

8,987 posts, read 21,206,740 times
I can't think of celebrities that would fit the mold, so to speak. But for me, "average" might be 130-180, depending on height. Above and below that would be what I consider full-figured and slender, respectively. Of course, for FAs there are whole other categories to consider within the Rubenesque spectrum. But that is another story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjb68-19 View Post
ok guys, so what do you consider too skinny? average? and overweight? Please use famous people to describe so we can understand. I consider Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie "too skinny". When you say a girl with a little meat on here bones do you mean "jennifer Lopez" bod type or do you mean something like Mo'Nique? i'm not being sarcastic either, i really want to know - who would you describe as hot with a little meat on her bones?

Old 07-16-2007, 08:19 PM

6,565 posts, read 14,315,537 times
Haven't read all the rest of this, BUT..... 30 lbs is on the outer reaches of manageable IMO but it is possible. Typically when a woman is talking about a friend though they tend to make them sound more attractive than they are...... So is it really 30 lbs???

Me personally, I like a little extra meat on the bones. Women that can be broken over my knee don't work for me either, at least for "dating" (dang did I type that out loud??). So my vote is thick is cool, but not TOO thick...

Edit: I guess I should stress that these are just my personal preferences and not some steadfast rule...

Old 07-16-2007, 09:19 PM

14,044 posts, read 27,265,595 times
Quote:
Each girl is different, depending upon their build. But I have a pretty open area, to toss numbers in I guess 5'5" and 160 would generally be OK with me.

Old 07-18-2007, 05:11 AM

232 posts, read 996,142 times
I am attracted to all kinds of women too...but would I date a Big woman ????? No... Would I have sexual relations with one ? To be honest...yes.

Old 07-18-2007, 05:19 AM

3 posts, read 9,487 times
i am a full figured woman. not sloppy. i am 5'4'' weigh 180 lbs. size 18. i dont seem to have no trouble.

Old 07-18-2007, 06:09 AM

19,972 posts, read 30,309,216 times
Quote:

one of the williams sisters,(think tennis),,think her name is serena, she is quite healthy, she's got some meat on her bones! and use to look damn sexy,,,(tho havent seen her for a while)

Old 07-18-2007, 07:57 AM

3,401 posts, read 13,384,044 times
Quote:
ok guys, so what do you consider too skinny? When you say a girl with a little meat on here bones do you mean "jennifer Lopez" bod type?
oh noes. . . . if you're describing Jennifer Lopez as sliding into the overweight category, then all hope for my own self esteem just took a suicidal nose dive out the window. lol I thought she was very fit-looking...

Old 07-18-2007, 08:59 AM

6,565 posts, read 14,315,537 times
Too small??? Yes Paris Hilton fits that description pretty accurrately

Too Big??? Though she's short (which might throw people) I'd say Jeannie Garafalo (however you spell it) is right on the cusp. I find her attractive though, but any "thicker" than that would start getting out of my range I think.

Perfect size??? Well my current dream celebrity is Kate Hudson, so let's go with her....

Old 07-18-2007, 09:01 AM

8,002 posts, read 18,624,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlekitten View Post
oh noes. . . . if you're describing Jennifer Lopez as sliding into the overweight category, then all hope for my own self esteem just took a suicidal nose dive out the window. lol I thought she was very fit-looking...
NO!!! I don't consider Jennifer Lopez to be in the overweight category at all. I just don't understand what men are talking about when they say "a little meat on her bones" I want a visual description of someone so I know what they are talking about. If you look at Maxim's Top 20 hottest women - to me NONE of them have any "meat on their bones".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships