Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2010, 04:25 PM

6,023 posts, read 14,063,650 times

Advertisements

I was 14 and she was 21. I spent the night and when she took her clothes off I had to keep quiet because I wanted to get laid.
I was used to looking at playboys and the like as little boys like to do but when I saw that 21 year old I thought to myself;
"Dang those things sure are saggy already"
Now you all have to guess what parts I'm talking about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2010, 04:31 PM

3,770 posts, read 6,741,354 times
The boobs looked great and felt like sandbags.

Old 12-07-2010, 04:35 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,619,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
As the sexy clothing was slowly removed I realized that I had in fact entered into a sexual relationship with a beast of the field. When the heavy duty bra which could hold a couple of pumpkins in place was removed I felt a wave of nausea as I witnessed twin mountains of flesh plummet downwards like two sacks of potatoes. As more clothing was removed I became dizzy and disoriented and nearly fainted as a bloblike shape appeared before my very eyes. When she removed her dentures and put them into a glass and said "How about a little kiss?" I collapsed on the floor in a state of shock.
Oh, wish I could rep you again! Hilarious!

Old 12-07-2010, 04:57 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,619,542 times
Strangely enough it wasn't the first time that really took my breath away.

...or the second, or the third, or...

Well, anyway, one that I'll forever have burned into my pea-brain was in my first year of college in NYC. The Greek/Italian daughter of a gynecologist father and concert-violinist mother(!). Needless to say, well-to-do. That's how we ended up spending our second date in their beach house in Southampton, NY while her folks were in Europe.

Breathtakingly beautiful girl - tall, slender yet curvy, long dark hair, piercing eyes, full breasts...she was the kind to wear short-shorts and bippy tops all summer, so I'd had an inkling of what was to come. But on that fateful night, with the ocean whispering onto the sand and the clear skies filled with twinkling stars and a full moon, our bellies filled with purloined Johnny Walker Blue, we made our way back from the beach to the master bedroom. As I laid back on the huge canopy bed I watched mesmerized as she slowly and sensuously removed her few clothes, her perfect body silhouetted against the sliding glass deck doors like a Greek goddess.

If I had only known better; if I had lived a full life at that point, knowing what I know now...I would have gratefully died then and there. Nothing would ever replace that image - nothing. To say that it was a moment frozen in time would only be to belittle it - it was beyond words. It was visceral, it was a punch in the gut, a kick in the crotch and a soft yet insistent kiss that lasted forever.

...it was bangin'!

Old 12-07-2010, 05:11 PM

3,966 posts, read 6,861,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post
For two of them, I can't keep it pg-13. For the other guy, it was kind of a cringe-worthy moment.

I had one boyfriend in college who I messed around with, but did not have sex with (I was still a virgin). He was absolutely gorgeous, first time I saw him naked. If he hadn't stopped what he was doing one night to suddenly sit up and ask where our relationship was going - completely ruining the moment - I probably wouldn't have been a virgin after that night.

what kind of guy asks that?

Old 12-07-2010, 05:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
As the sexy clothing was slowly removed I realized that I had in fact entered into a sexual relationship with a beast of the field. When the heavy duty bra which could hold a couple of pumpkins in place was removed I felt a wave of nausea as I witnessed twin mountains of flesh plummet downwards like two sacks of potatoes. As more clothing was removed I became dizzy and disoriented and nearly fainted as a bloblike shape appeared before my very eyes. When she removed her dentures and put them into a glass and said "How about a little kiss?" I collapsed on the floor in a state of shock.

So was it good?

Old 12-07-2010, 05:18 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,951,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandavaran View Post
What Was Your Reaction the 1st Time You Saw A Lover Naked?
I dont know. There have been too many lovers and I really dont know what I was thinking the first time I saw them.

I guess the only one I can say that I remember is my wife. I remember thinking that she had the most perfect and amazing body I had ever seen - be it in real life, on TV, in a movie, or in a magazine.

Old 12-07-2010, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
I dont know. There have been too many lovers and I really dont know what I was thinking the first time I saw them.

I guess the only one I can say that I remember is my wife. I remember thinking that she had the most perfect and amazing body I had ever seen - be it in real life, on TV, in a movie, or in a magazine.
Those 10 on the end of either arm don't actually count lao .

Old 12-07-2010, 05:21 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,813,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Strangely enough it wasn't the first time that really took my breath away.

...or the second, or the third, or...

Well, anyway, one that I'll forever have burned into my pea-brain was in my first year of college in NYC. The Greek/Italian daughter of a gynecologist father and concert-violinist mother(!). Needless to say, well-to-do. That's how we ended up spending our second date in their beach house in Southampton, NY while her folks were in Europe.

Breathtakingly beautiful girl - tall, slender yet curvy, long dark hair, piercing eyes, full breasts...she was the kind to wear short-shorts and bippy tops all summer, so I'd had an inkling of what was to come. But on that fateful night, with the ocean whispering onto the sand and the clear skies filled with twinkling stars and a full moon, our bellies filled with purloined Johnny Walker Blue, we made our way back from the beach to the master bedroom. As I laid back on the huge canopy bed I watched mesmerized as she slowly and sensuously removed her few clothes, her perfect body silhouetted against the sliding glass deck doors like a Greek goddess.

If I had only known better; if I had lived a full life at that point, knowing what I know now...I would have gratefully died then and there. Nothing would ever replace that image - nothing. To say that it was a moment frozen in time would only be to belittle it - it was beyond words. It was visceral, it was a punch in the gut, a kick in the crotch and a soft yet insistent kiss that lasted forever.

...it was bangin'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganmama80 View Post

what kind of guy asks that?
Seriously!!!! It really killed the mood.

Old 12-07-2010, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neemy View Post

Seriously!!!! It really killed the mood.

No kidding that would have been the end of it for me as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships