Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2011, 10:18 AM

29,746 posts, read 34,396,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
I would advise the keeping your mouth shut and moving on thing.
Definitely. And I don't know why it surprises anyone that women's genitalia varies in size and shape as much as men's does.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2011, 10:23 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,926 times
Indeed.
But still.....
There is nothing better than a women's genitalia.

Wars have been started because of such a thing.

Gotta love it.
Maybe not---in some circles.
Just look at it----it a work of GOD!

Old 03-10-2011, 10:24 AM

4,947 posts, read 10,813,926 times

Old 03-10-2011, 10:34 AM

2,908 posts, read 3,873,444 times
No need to tell her that she is packin a giant vag. Now get back in there, start the car and drive the hell out of there.

Old 03-10-2011, 12:12 PM

1,176 posts, read 2,196,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docaholic View Post
Too big? If she was unexcited it would probably would have been tight. If she was incredibly excited probably not so tight!...Maybe it was great for her?

The vagina is a very dynamic body part and can accomadate all sorts of sizes of men. Hell it can accomadate passing a baby and still return to a normal state soon after.
Lookee here now. i'm and average size guy i figure, and i've never had any complaints. But this girl here could have taken 3 of me at once. it was bad i assure you. on a side note, there was no odor.

Old 03-10-2011, 02:59 PM

174 posts, read 239,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkrplr1 View Post
Lookee here now. i'm and average size guy i figure, and i've never had any complaints. But this girl here could have taken 3 of me at once. it was bad i assure you. on a side note, there was no odor.
Well, did she like it?

Old 03-10-2011, 03:25 PM

610 posts, read 1,295,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pkrplr1 View Post
that she's too big down there (you know where) My Ex wife told me i was too big and my new wife and i are perfect together so just humor me and assume that i'm a normal size guy.

In between wives i dated a woman( SHE WASN'T FAT) that was way too big, in fact i don't think an elephant would have fit. One time we were sitting on the couch and she was getting lovey dovey and she says, "i think we're a perfect fit , don't you'? Jeez i had no idea what to say so i just kind of nodded. How do you tell a woman that???

Face it we talk about the size of men all of the time but we don't really talk about women. I know they are different just like men because i've experienced both ends of the spectrum and i've experienced perfect.

Ladies, how do you tell a woman she's to big or should we just keep our mouths shut and move on?
tell her she might benefit from exercising, then hide behind the couch so you don't catch a flying handbag with your cheek :P
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships