Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2011, 08:48 PM

2,381 posts, read 4,601,919 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Hey, Sierra!

and

Signed,
Ben Franklin,
Official Co-Signer
From The City Of Brotherly Love
You know she's just jealous that she's not in PA, right?

Old 02-02-2011, 08:49 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,664,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Brush up on your prepositions!
Brush up on your Shakespeare so I can have an intelligent conversation with you just once!

Quote:
Well, that's what I know... That's why I'm asking the expert for help! The funny thing is I had read about L-shaped houses before and for some damn reason didn't recognize the fact my house was going to be L-shaped! Perhaps because it was new construction and women are not known for very good spatial sense! I did corner it with a waterfall, but it still has a missing corner...
L-shaped does add a bit of complexity, but nothing I haven't faced before. I've done large gardens, we're talking BIG, on several occasions; I've done corporate offices in several states. So coming into a single room is a better rush than Christmas morn.

Old 02-02-2011, 08:56 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,336,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wigirl920 View Post
That's right! Particularly right now!

Quote:
Brush up on your Shakespeare so I can have an intelligent conversation with you just once!
There are, of course, as in so many of these situations, several ways I could both interpret and respond to your reply.

I choose...

"Ha, ha, ha! That's my professional appearance syndrome kicking in again!"

Old 02-02-2011, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Oh, you don't have to tell ME! SHE'S been my virtua-wife for a LONG time.

Ya know, I always thought that the idea of life being stranger than fiction was a given, yet certain relationships challenge those very assumptions...

Old 02-02-2011, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That's right! Particularly right now!
May the Good Fairy Snowflake fly up your nose! And you know your sweet little Camellia or Forsythia or whatever her name is?

She just had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Freeze!

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Quote:
There are, of course, as in so many of these situations, several ways I could both interpret and respond to your reply.

I choose...

"Ha, ha, ha! That's my professional appearance syndrome kicking in again!"
Quote:
Oh SURE, respond like a copycat! See if THAT bothers me!!! You think I'm gonna' lose my cool and all like go UP in YO GRILLE!?!?!?! HUH!?!?! DO YOU, BEEEYATCH!?!?!?!?!?!

...ahem...

Well done, m'Lady! Braaaa-vo.

Old 02-02-2011, 09:14 PM

2,381 posts, read 4,601,919 times
Quote:

Ya know, I always thought that the idea of life being stranger than fiction was a given, yet certain relationships challenge those very assumptions...
hahaha Yeah, I gathered that from the love fest you two have going on in here

Old 02-02-2011, 09:15 PM

Quote:

That's not your most logical night, Chunky, is it...?! Deciphering this sentence brings the conclusion fiction IS stranger than life... the very opposite of the first part!

Old 02-02-2011, 09:19 PM

Quote:
May the Good Fairy Snowflake fly up your nose! And you know your sweet little Camellia or Forsythia or whatever her name is?

She just had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Freeze!

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
He wishes ill on my Jasmine!

Quote:
Well done, m'Lady! Braaaa-vo.
I'm not big on Shakespeare, but I do what I can...

Old 02-02-2011, 09:22 PM

Quote:
hahaha Yeah, I gathered that from the love fest you two have going on in here
May Great Goddess Shiva, Long-Admired Be Her Name, reach out and pluck out my eyeballs with fingers of flame, when first I read that I thought it said "infestation".

May my loins burn everlasting in the Poole of Lustiness, found only at your local Level 8 Hell Supply Store...

Old 02-02-2011, 09:25 PM

Quote:
May Great Goddess Shiva, Long-Admired Be Her Name, reach out and pluck out my eyeballs with fingers of flame, when first I read that I thought it said "infestation".

May my loins burn everlasting in the Poole of Lustiness, found only at your local Level 8 Hell Supply Store...
It may not be the most logical night, but it certainly is an outstanding word-salad night!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships