Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2011, 09:32 PM

2,765 posts, read 2,791,847 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time and Space View Post
4. Because they are 'fem'...they won't 'get in your way'...ego wise...

Hetro guys living together have egos to deal with...each others...like placeing to alpha Lions in a closed space...

With a fem guy...it's understood your the alpha, and their the beta...which brings balance to the household...

And this is why people with egos make the worst possible roommates...and people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2011, 10:13 PM

3,359 posts, read 7,324,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shankapotomus View Post
And this is why people with egos make the worst possible roommates...and people.
huh??

None the less you've given me a platform in which to express a few more ideas....

First...everyone has a ego...there's alpha egos and beta egos...

Masuline dominant egos, and feminane egos...but their not conflicting.

A beta and alpha ego do not conflict...

Where as two alpha egos do, or two beta egos...

And look, I'm not saying two Alpha males like Steve Goldburg and Hulk Hogan couldn't live together in peace...
But there would be no balance...

Who would cook?

There has to be balance...

(that was a joke ok, relax)

Even amongst straight males, there's still an order of dominance...

I've lived in dorm settings before, and you could see it played out daily...

Some guys took on the alpha male roles, and other guys took on a more submissive role...and it was their willingness to do that kept peace in the place...

The beta males helped relieve a lot of tension that would build up from time to time, by simply yielding...when two alpha males going head to head wouldn't...

But again...we're talking about roomates here, not relationships...

And for those wondering...(cause I can hear you thinking)...

Most true bonifyde gay males can't stand fems...not in the slightest bit...

A true, hardcore gay male is gay, cause they find other masculine males attractive...

A hardcore gay guy, would not want a fem guy as their roomate...they would find that repulsive...
That's why it's so hard to distinguish hetro men from gay men, cause they both act, dress, and carry themselves indistiguishable from one another...

Like twins...both are comfortable around other macho, hetro males...

Anyways...I should, and probablly could write a book on this, but here's not the place...

Old 01-13-2011, 03:21 PM

2,058 posts, read 3,303,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1mintjulep View Post

Newsflash: gay men aren't here to ...provide you with "non-threatening" male attention.

Bingo! Thank you. These women just like male attention ("you're so pretty/not fat blah blah blah") they don't have to "pay" for with sex. Pathetic.

Old 01-13-2011, 03:31 PM

727 posts, read 540,134 times
Oh I really was happy to live with 2 long haired gays

Old 04-22-2011, 11:37 AM

38 posts, read 37,849 times
Time & Space, Its interesting to hear of a str8 male being so secure with his surroundngs and sexality that he can have a prefence as to what kind of male he wants as a roomate. You had some good points,however your still very sterotypical about wwhat a fem guy is..."They are all clean a tidy?" People say that about females and I know thats not true for all. The same can be said for fem gay men. As far as your alpha male complex..(which was offensive) 60% of str8 relationships females run the joint,but becasue theri mates are masculine males,whould you say they are weaker men for being passive(nonfem) in theri relationships? Being a fem guy myself,you would be someone I wouldnt want to room with,1 if we pay the same rent ,your not going to tell me who to bring home to my own personal bedroom. You might be the lease owner,but not the owner of whom I sexually socailize with. I have no interest in having sex in a public area that Im sharing with someone that isnt connected to me romantically. ALpha means dominate,that doesnt mean rightous..
Another thing,I wouldnt be interested in wrestling with anyone that I share a living space with on a business level. Im not a toy for you to excerise your masculinity. However there were some good point to your posting,on of them being "Masculine guys are more critical and sneaky about thier sexual prefernce when it some to being around str8 men that dont know or cant sense what they truely are. Yes masculine gay men are the reason Washington DC legeslator is against gay marriage,when I lived in DC in 2000 I was a frequent visitor to the Captial building,the very men that yelled the loudest against gay issue,where always the first ones in the bathrooms tapping their foots for service during breaks. So yes I see your point about the masculine closeted gay men. I have witnessed this in the heart of America and the most powerful city in this country.
Id love to know what you look like,just interested in knowing rather your attractive or not...becasue if you are it would expalin why your so secure with whom u prefer as a roomate. I dont think an ugly str8 man would have the same preservation. He would be too worried about rather females would rejecct him soley on his romate choices...

Old 04-22-2011, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Live0101 View Post
Time & Space, Its interesting to hear of a str8 male being so secure with his surroundngs and sexality that he can have a prefence as to what kind of male he wants as a roomate. You had some good points,however your still very sterotypical about wwhat a fem guy is..."They are all clean a tidy?" People say that about females and I know thats not true for all. The same can be said for fem gay men. As far as your alpha male complex..(which was offensive) 60% of str8 relationships females run the joint,but becasue theri mates are masculine males,whould you say they are weaker men for being passive(nonfem) in theri relationships? Being a fem guy myself,you would be someone I wouldnt want to room with,1 if we pay the same rent ,your not going to tell me who to bring home to my own personal bedroom. You might be the lease owner,but not the owner of whom I sexually socailize with. I have no interest in having sex in a public area that Im sharing with someone that isnt connected to me romantically. ALpha means dominate,that doesnt mean rightous..
Another thing,I wouldnt be interested in wrestling with anyone that I share a living space with on a business level. Im not a toy for you to excerise your masculinity. However there were some good point to your posting,on of them being "Masculine guys are more critical and sneaky about thier sexual prefernce when it some to being around str8 men that dont know or cant sense what they truely are. Yes masculine gay men are the reason Washington DC legeslator is against gay marriage,when I lived in DC in 2000 I was a frequent visitor to the Captial building,the very men that yelled the loudest against gay issue,where always the first ones in the bathrooms tapping their foots for service during breaks. So yes I see your point about the masculine closeted gay men. I have witnessed this in the heart of America and the most powerful city in this country.
Id love to know what you look like,just interested in knowing rather your attractive or not...becasue if you are it would expalin why your so secure with whom u prefer as a roomate. I dont think an ugly str8 man would have the same preservation. He would be too worried about rather females would rejecct him soley on his romate choices...
Hi...

Not sure how to respond to your comment...your opinions and thoughts are yours...and who am I to change them...

But I will say this...

I'd much rather room with a openly feminane gay or feminane straight roomate than a pretend macho hetro...

I've found I can have much deeper, meaningful, honest, real, conversations with feminane guys...they're so much more 'secure' on the inside...

They are the object of scorn and ridicule, and so have developed a certain 'toughness' that I can appreciate...

There's a difference between 'mean' and 'nasty' and 'tough'....

A fake pretend hetro Rambo type roomate would bore the hll out of me...

I'd much rather room with a guy I could be honest with about my own insecurities, and thoughts...than run around pretending I was Chuch Norris...while hiding my real feelings...

Feelings are to be shared...right or wrong...they need to be shared...it's healthier that way...

Exploring your thoughts makes ya stronger...it really does...rather than pretending you don't have them...

Guys that pretend, tend to be 'hostile'...I know you know what I mean...

It's not about right or wrong, moral or immoral, righteious or unrightieous...it's simply about honesty.

One can be a feminane male, and still read the bible every day and go to church...

I'm not here to challenge anyones notion of right and wrong...

I just think in modern day society, many things we tag as right and wrong, have very little to do with.....well...right and wrong...and more to do with 'notions' and or 'preference'...people tend to 'religiousfy' their preferences..(made up word)

I'm so glad you chimed in...so glad to meet you...later...

Old 04-22-2011, 06:02 PM

Default You still havent adressed the "as long as he doesnt bring men home.

You do have a refreshing outlook. I have six other brothers and only one of them has common sense about life as do I? However to say as long as he doesnt bring guys home,infering homosexual activity. as far aWith a fem guy...it's understood your the alpha, and their the betas " Meaning strong and a leader right? Are you sayig Femguys couldnt or wouldnt be? Cant you answer that?

I also liked what you said about the spelling and grammer, when people correct me like through th internet it bothers me because many times they are typing erros and people have to remember that. This sint "as you said" a grammer award contest. We know exactly what your trying to say thats the "improntat" Important thing.

It sound to me like you'd prefer a passive dossel personality kind of fem guy. We do come in just as many veriaty as females. Amagin how a femgay guy boss is talked about behind his back? or would that be to persumptious to suggest that people dont think a femgay gay can be a boss, what about a fireman? A Police officer? there as gay fem guys in these fields..

Old 04-22-2011, 06:16 PM

Quote:
You do have a refreshing outlook. I have six other brothers and only one of them has common sense about life as do I? However to say as long as he doesnt bring guys home,infering homosexual activity. as far aWith a fem guy...it's understood your the alpha, and their the betas " Meaning strong and a leader right? Are you sayig Femguys couldnt or wouldnt be? Cant you answer that?

I also liked what you said about the spelling and grammer, when people correct me like through th internet it bothers me because many times they are typing erros and people have to remember that. This sint "as you said" a grammer award contest. We know exactly what your trying to say thats the "improntat" Important thing.

It sound to me like you'd prefer a passive dossel personality kind of fem guy. We do come in just as many veriaty as females. Amagin how a femgay guy boss is talked about behind his back? or would that be to persumptious to suggest that people dont think a femgay gay can be a boss, what about a fireman? A Police officer? there as gay fem guys in these fields..
I love ya, (hug)...

but you kind of lost me there with the above...

You get to a point in your life, where all you care about is honesty...and sincerety...

You realize nothing else really matters...you just wanna be around souls that are sincere and honest...

Whether they think their hetro or gay or whatever...

When people are honest, you can laugh and evaluate together...
When people are dishonest with themselve and others...it only creates tension...

Gotta run to the store real quick...

Old 04-24-2011, 10:59 AM

OK This is ture I am at this point in my life,but not all fem gya guys are eactly that...honest w with themselve

Old 04-24-2011, 12:15 PM

Quote:
OK This is ture I am at this point in my life,but not all fem gya guys are eactly that...honest w with themselve
I'm so glad you chimed in again...

Happy Easter guy...

To me, fem just means 'relaxed'....
Relaxed and secure....

And I prefer that over a uptight, insecure hetro male...
Who has to convince himself that he's hetro every 5 minutes by making lude sexual remarks about women all the time...

I just want to room with someone who's secure in who they are...

Fem males just tend to be 'stronger' on the inside...

Just like females in general...

Females are 'strong'...they have to be...cause they have to raise everyone...

They may look 'wimpy' on the outside...but most or very 'strong' on the inside...

But again...strong, and tough, are different from 'mean' and 'arogant'...

People who are secure in who they are, will allow you to be whatever you want to be.

And I find that refreshing...

Happy Easter guy...please do chime in again any time you feel like it...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships