Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2011, 12:59 PM

15 posts, read 15,848 times

Advertisements

I met this guy online about 2 months ago, we went out for several great dates, found lots of common things between us, every time he emailed me after the dates will told me how comfortable he felt and how great match we are. He will emailed me at work just want to show me some picture he took during lunch. He will remember what I wanted during the dates and sent me later on...many details that really moved me and he did them in a spontenous way. So at the 4th date I invited him to my place and we watched a movie, and after that we had sex. He left that night since he needs to prepare a birthday party for his mom the next day. After that he didnt contact me for a few days. I emailed him twice and finally he sent me an email and said he is not ready yet.

One detail is in the first email I sent to him I said looks like you are not looking for a serious relationship, but he answered no you misunderstood me.

Anyways...its not because i had sex with him so that i feel an "attached" feeling with him, but i do miss those great times we had before.

What I want to know is should i send him an email telling him that I really miss him and would like to know if he still want to continue? Is it too needy or too naive to ignore what he said?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2011, 01:03 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,411,220 times
let him pursue you. Especially after the first time you have sex. He's expecting you to get all crazy attached at this point, don't give him that, yet.

Old 02-14-2011, 01:03 PM

14,561 posts, read 23,071,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAgal View Post
I met this guy online about 2 months ago, we went out for several great dates, found lots of common things between us, every time he emailed me after the dates will told me how comfortable he felt and how great match we are. He will emailed me at work just want to show me some picture he took during lunch. He will remember what I wanted during the dates and sent me later on...many details that really moved me and he did them in a spontenous way. So at the 4th date I invited him to my place and we watched a movie, and after that we had sex. He left that night since he needs to prepare a birthday party for his mom the next day. After that he didnt contact me for a few days. I emailed him twice and finally he sent me an email and said he is not ready yet.

One detail is in the first email I sent to him I said looks like you are not looking for a serious relationship, but he answered no you misunderstood me.

Anyways...its not because i had sex with him so that i feel an "attached" feeling with him, but i do miss those great times we had before.

What I want to know is should i send him an email telling him that I really miss him and would like to know if he still want to continue? Is it too needy or too naive to ignore what he said?
Send him an email telling you to get in touch when he is "ready". Pining after him will not work.

Old 02-14-2011, 01:06 PM

97 posts, read 161,315 times
You had sex and now he is over it. The chase is over and he isn't that into you. I am sorry, but if I was you I would probably try to move on.

4,868 posts, read 8,411,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
Send him an email telling you to get in touch when he is "ready". Pining after him will not work.
won't he contact her when he's "ready" regardless? just saying..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosco55David View Post
So its okay to tell him know that i still miss him, but dont push him too much right.

Old 02-14-2011, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GWSB13 View Post
You had sex and now he is over it. The chase is over and he isn't that into you. I am sorry, but if I was you I would probably try to move on.
yeah...this is what confused me...looks like he is not the type looking for ONS....but turns out he might be one!! oh well....I had these two thoughts battling in my head, one saying yeah forget about this jerk, the other goes you should at least let him know you still miss him....

Old 02-14-2011, 01:09 PM

2,412 posts, read 5,084,618 times
Again there's going to be a whole spectrum of opinions on this topic...get ready for..

..You gave up the milk too soon.
..He's a playah, you been playd!
..he's just sorting out his feelings because I sense your a fantastic gal who any male would be lucky to get(by one of those online guys who says uplifting things to every woman online in hopes...)
...let him pursue you(oops already posted)

Take your pick

Old 02-14-2011, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
won't he contact her when he's "ready" regardless? just saying..
actually you got a good point, if he is ready he will contact me, if he is not it will never work....

Old 02-14-2011, 01:10 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,456,585 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAgal View Post

Your mistake was having sex with him.

The mystery is over.

He's probably lost interest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships