Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2011, 11:44 AM

138 posts, read 219,550 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
Then he is not that into me. I guess.. in any case is really nice to see him every day.
It almost sounds like you expect this guy to know what you are thinking.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2011, 11:46 AM

2,179 posts, read 3,404,961 times
You know, there's that delicious give and take between men and women, that's as old as the species. I once had this going for a time with a girl who went to the same club as I did. There were the embarrassed glances over her drink, the shy smile, the deer in the headlights look from me when I realized I was in her sites, till one night we happened to be sitting a stool away from each other and after a few uncertain moments I just leaned over and kissed her. This was before one word was exchanged. It was so sexy when she reciprocated and what started as a tentative soft kiss turned into a passionate, open mouthed preamble to sex.. We ended up having an affair for the ages..

So... trap him in the copy room, give him an opening, and hope for the best..

Old 02-25-2011, 11:47 AM

1,646 posts, read 2,373,880 times
I am letting him SierraAz. I think you need to read my post correctly. I have never in the past initiated contact with him; he is the one going out of his way to help me.

Old 02-25-2011, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Humble View Post
You know, there's that delicious give and take between men and women, that's as old as the species. I once had this going for a time with a girl who went to the same club as I did. There were the embarrassed glances over her drink, the shy smile, the deer in the headlights look from me when I realized I was in her sites, till one night we happened to be sitting a stool away from each other and I leaned over and kissed her. This was before one word was exchanged. It was so sexy when she reciprocated and what started as a tentative soft kiss turned into a passionate, open mouthed preamble to sex.. We ended up having an affair for the ages..

So... trap him in the copy room, give him an opening, and hope for the best..
No, I can get fired for something like that and jobs are very hard to get by these days.

... as I said, he has to come to me. I would never initiate something like that with any man.

Old 02-25-2011, 11:50 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
You know, there's that delicious give and take between men and women, that's as old as the species. I once had this going for a time with a girl who went to the same club as I did. There were the embarrassed glances over her drink, the shy smile, the deer in the headlights look from me when I realized I was in her sites, till one night we happened to be sitting a stool away from each other and I leaned over and kissed her. This was before one word was exchanged. It was so sexy when she reciprocated and what started as a tentative soft kiss turned into a passionate, open mouthed preamble to sex.. We ended up having an affair for the ages...
So cool! My kind of thing! It's been close to that, but not THAT close. You lucky dog!

Old 02-25-2011, 11:52 AM

138 posts, read 219,550 times
Quote:
No, I can get fired for something like that and jobs are very hard to get by these days.

... as I said, he has to come to me. I would never initiate something like that with any man.
Geez! Even in the most remote corners of the world women realize it's now the 21st century! Ask the man out or the fault is not his. It's yours!

Old 02-25-2011, 11:52 AM

Quote:

He WILL come to you.. if you give him the opportunity and if he wants to..

You know, this is crazy.. i'm gonna take this situation off your hands.. Gimme his phone number, (DM me if you feel more comfortable), or give me his email or his face book or however the hell else people are "communicating" with each other these days, and I will either get you a date for this weekend or I will do the chivalrous thing and stand in for him.. how's that sound gorgeous?

Old 02-25-2011, 11:53 AM

Oh no! LOL

Old 02-25-2011, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
So cool! My kind of thing! It's been close to that, but not THAT close. You lucky dog!
We are both of us still on this Earth, and fortuitously at the same time.. Anything could happen, ya know?

Old 02-25-2011, 11:56 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
He WILL come to you.. if you give him the opportunity and if he wants to..
Exactly!

Quote:
You know, this is crazy.. i'm gonna take this situation off your hands.. Gimme his phone number, (DM me if you feel more comfortable), or give me his email or his face book or however the hell else people are "communicating" with each other these days, and I will either get you a date for this weekend or I will do the chivalrous thing and stand in for him.. how's that sound gorgeous?
Let's do it, let's do it! I'm all for it!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships