Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-07-2011, 02:48 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryinohio View Post
I only wish I didn't have to live through these last 5 days of pure hell and not knowing.
You don't fool me
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2011, 04:30 AM

83 posts, read 325,144 times
I don't understand the sudden turn from people - Angry -you did what you had to do - you did it well!!!

Old 03-07-2011, 04:48 AM

3,488 posts, read 8,222,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
You don't fool me
Is this really necessary? If you don't believe the OP - fine. You have said so. To continue with posts like this is unnecessary and achieves nothing. What can she do to convince you? Nothing because this is the Internet and every single thread could or could not not be true and we have no way of knowing.

Otherwise this thread is going to degenerate into a back and forth over its validity which really helps no one.

Old 03-07-2011, 06:17 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
well lets see after being together for 4 years I know his habits well.

we also knew that if we listened long enough it would go live where people are talking.

that part I didn't expect to hear but the suggestions of others to snoop helped me figure out who it was so thanks to them for that and give me solid proof that no matter what he said ...its time to move on.

believe it or not internet radio is a popular thing and listening in only requires a link and in my case itunes.

and of course knowing where they will list the links to various webcasts for that event..normally its only one and i had that bookmarked because I used to listen to his shows.

pretty much this thread is over and it has been educational for some.

I am moving on with my life now and I'll admit I'm feeling pretty sick over it but that is normal.

I am soooooo thankful to those who suggested snooping I can't thank them enough for that slap to reality to stop sitting here feeling sorry but dig out the dirt.

I'm sure you have a lot of trolls on these boards so I do understand 100% our cancer support chat was always getting people faking illness.

one thing I don't have is munchausen by internet syndrome look it up its pretty sad what some do for attention.

I will be back there and gawd its gonna be rough telling my support friends about this...but we have so many who need support there it will be quickly put aside..to help those who have it so much worse than my pain of the heart.

Its called pay it forward because you've been there
Hey, I am usually one of the first to be skeptical about dramatic threads, but in your case it all rang very true, so I am a believer.

I am glad you snooped, I always recommend that. I am a regular reader/poster at marriagebuilders.com, and the infidelity boards there are extremely educational about how to handle the situation when you discover cheating. Snoooping is a first step, because of the reasons you discovered.

What is so interesting, yet pathetic, is how every single cheating spouse is working from from the same textbook, right down to the gaslighting and the script. It really is quite astounding.

Old 03-07-2011, 10:30 AM

8,003 posts, read 11,725,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Hey, I am usually one of the first to be skeptical about dramatic threads, but in your case it all rang very true, so I am a believer.

I am glad you snooped, I always recommend that. I am a regular reader/poster at marriagebuilders.com, and the infidelity boards there are extremely educational about how to handle the situation when you discover cheating. Snoooping is a first step, because of the reasons you discovered.

What is so interesting, yet pathetic, is how every single cheating spouse is working from from the same textbook, right down to the gaslighting and the script. It really is quite astounding.
Yes....you're right....most of them are pathetically similar, aren't they? Also in common is the belief they share that their current mate (the one their cheating on), is far too stupid to know how to catch them. They all think they're so incredibly clever...the smart one in the relationship. LOL

Old 03-07-2011, 10:34 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Quote:
I could tell her husband but I seriously believe in karma and it will bite her in the ass. I just can't inflict this type of pain on her family she has kids younger than my 17 year old son...12 maybe and probably my sons age i think.

I did send her a facebook message(like and email) telling her what I thought of them both and of his fate and yep even what he said about her being a bigun...I know mean spirited someone please put me in the corner on timeout for a bit.

I told her don't worry I'm not going to contact either of you again but I'd like her to know what her little game with my live in boyfriend of 4 years caused him to suffer.

I also told her I hope her kids never felt the pain my son is feeling right now and her husband either.

I'm positive sure no husband in his right mind is gong to let his wife spend 4 nights in a hotel with a man from high school willingly...am I wrong here guys?

Ok off to my corner on timeout

if you all have not read this best of craigslist letter some lady posted to a girl its totally funny reading but I feel her pain the poor thing.

best of craigslist: THANKS Jennifer..........

Wow, awesome Craigs List letter !

Seems nobody is going to want the cheater now...good going girl !

EDIT : I realize you didn't write it...just wanted to clarify...

Old 03-07-2011, 12:08 PM

2,540 posts, read 3,735,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henna View Post
I'm glad someone else is confused. I am confused about the live radio broadcast where he told his secret mistress that he loved her on the air, which was then available to anyone with an internet conneciton. Doesnt this seem really weird? The rest of the thread I more or less understand.
Yeah, I want to know how she did that too. You can listen in to someone's phone conversation, I know that. But to listen to someone's conversation in a room through itunes? Can someone enlighten me of this neat trick please?

Old 03-07-2011, 01:12 PM

69 posts, read 80,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Wow, awesome Craigs List letter !

Seems nobody is going to want the cheater now...good going girl !

EDIT : I realize you didn't write it...just wanted to clarify...
i can't post the links in public but I will email you wannalive with the stuff and you can come back and tell the how busted he is.

Its just this is an anonymous forum and not to be linked or have him come at me in anger when he has accepted my request to leave without being violent.

they made their bed now they can both live with themselves and lie in them.

right now wanna he's pretty much dissing her because he got what he wanted which goes to show his mean streak vouch for that too will ya..hugs

Old 03-07-2011, 01:42 PM

69 posts, read 80,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthShoreMA View Post
I don't understand the sudden turn from people - Angry -you did what you had to do - you did it well!!!
thank you north I sent dave the proof I know didn't have to do that.

but I take great pride in my morals if that makes sense.

the good part is she is now feeling my pain and has been dismissed like a piece of trash just like me.

I know I shouldn't gloat but then again her being a married woman shouldn't have taken her vows so lightly.

did I mention I laid into her via email?

Old 03-07-2011, 01:45 PM

81 posts, read 197,367 times
Not to be off topic but it's threads like this that make me happy I joined city-data. Best free entertainment on the web as far as Im concerned!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships