Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-26-2007, 11:24 AM

141 posts, read 613,360 times

Advertisements

I think the point is...Don't let the fire go out.
I know I complain that I'm not getting it enough (1-2 times a week) but I have found ways to entertain myself. And looking at some of the posts, I guess I'm not doing too bad.

Old 07-26-2007, 11:27 AM

1,225 posts, read 2,786,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGirl72 View Post
Juice Box

I know I was able to fake out many many partners for many years (in my 20s) and had to enjoy sex with "myself" before I really loved having it. I'd say if she has never had solo fun , then maybe she's been faking it. Some girl friends and I call it "The Show"

And if you love someone - you don't want to tell them you've been faking it for years - I got stuck in that scenario allot
Damn...And its hard to know if its "The Show" or not. Solo fun may be a jumpstart for her..Encourage her. Go to the adult store and take it from there. I know when I went with my friend, she was a kid in a candy store for the first time.
The solo fun can be as well for both of you. Might be a good assistance. Just an opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixierox View Post
I think the point is...Don't let the fire go out.
I know I complain that I'm not getting it enough (1-2 times a week) but I have found ways to entertain myself. And looking at some of the posts, I guess I'm not doing too bad.
Dixierox,
I thought the same thing. Im young, I know there should be alot more fun to be taken..Well if I add my ways of entertaining myself I guess its not as bad.

Old 07-26-2007, 11:27 AM

270 posts, read 1,159,885 times
well i will keep trying and trying different things to keep the fire burning any advice would appreciated thanks

Old 07-26-2007, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Juicebox View Post
well i will keep trying and trying different things to keep the fire burning any advice would appreciated thanks
Go back a page, I left you few things to keep on your list to try.

Old 07-26-2007, 11:40 AM

Joe knows...Don't ya?!

Also...be spontaneous. You don't have to "plan" it all the time. Take he or she on a road trip (without the kids of course) and pull over and fool around. That's one of my favorites.
Try a back rub to relax your partner. That's a great way to get someone to relax and be putty in your hands.
Take a bath together. I know it sounds corny, men don't typically like baths, but it's awesome if you can talk them into it.
Just a few ideas to add to the list.

Old 07-26-2007, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Joe knows...Don't ya?!

Also...be spontaneous. You don't have to "plan" it all the time. Take he or she on a road trip (without the kids of course) and pull over and fool around. That's one of my favorites.
Try a back rub to relax your partner. That's a great way to get someone to relax and be putty in your hands.
Take a bath together. I know it sounds corny, men don't typically like baths, but it's awesome if you can talk them into it.
Just a few ideas to add to the list.
HAHA, I know, but not saying they are workable. Those are things I enjoyed in my relationships.
The road trip and pull over one is always a good one, but if your woman is anything like my wife, she wont want to. Dixie, can you be my wife..lol.
The bath together, try it in a Hotel jacuzzi. Its all in the atmosphere.

Old 07-26-2007, 12:07 PM

Did you just propose? LOL.

Yea, a willing participant is very important. Without it you're back to self satisfaction. Not a bad thing. Hey, there's another idea...
Mutual self satisfaction. Watch each other. That's huge turn on. Some people can be very self-conscious but once you get past it, it's fun.

Old 07-26-2007, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Did you just propose? LOL.

Yea, a willing participant is very important. Without it you're back to self satisfaction. Not a bad thing. Hey, there's another idea...
Mutual self satisfaction. Watch each other. That's huge turn on. Some people can be very self-conscious but once you get past it, it's fun.
"ring in hand, and on one knee"
Self satisfaction comes down to how you feel about yourself...Mutual self satisfaction is a huge plus. That can be a start for you 2.

Old 07-26-2007, 02:14 PM

I hope there's a big diamond on that ring. HAHA!

Old 07-26-2007, 02:18 PM

Quote:
I hope there's a big diamond on that ring. HAHA!
I know my clarity and quality. Don't you worry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships