Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 08:36 PM

673 posts, read 3,090,260 times

Advertisements

I think most guys I know aren't really scared of girls. One thing I have actually figured out by going to more social event is that on some level I find girl frightening. In fact, I do seem react worse to them than potential gangster / criminals.

For example, one time I was walking through bad area of town and so criminal looking people, but I continued on my way without freaking out. Now another time I walked into meeting (at college) full of girls and I immediately got uncomfortable and left for the exit ASAP. Now I am actually not that bad off, I have heard of one guy passing out when 2 hot girls were talking him!

I am not exactly sure why I am this way. I guess girls won't kill, but ending up with wrong one can make me mireable for rest of my life?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-24-2011, 08:38 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,688,898 times
It would only make you miserable for the rest of your life if you let it. Thankfully you have this thing called free will that lets you get out of a bad relationship.

Old 02-24-2011, 08:40 PM

19,697 posts, read 20,229,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unseengundam View Post
I have heard of one guy passing out when 2 hot girls were talking him!
Wow, were they both talking simultaneously or something?

Old 02-24-2011, 08:41 PM

964 posts, read 3,159,856 times
don't worry, I've been that way before. Sometimes a girl affected me so much that I was knocking things down on displays by accident at my old job.

But on the flipside, don't let it overcome you. Although some girls can be pushy, arrogant pricks, most of them aren't difficult to talk to.

Sometimes the more you try and seem less interested in a girl, the more interested they become.

Quote:
Now I am actually not that bad off, I have heard of one guy passing out when 2 hot girls were talking him!
He probably felt a little too happy downstairs if you know what I mean.

Old 02-24-2011, 08:45 PM

8 posts, read 9,511 times
Women are definitely more frightening than gangsters/criminals. And when it comes to girls who are also criminals, don't even think about going near them.

Old 02-24-2011, 08:45 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,640,849 times
Quote:
I think most guys I know aren't really scared of girls. One thing I have actually figured out by going to more social event is that on some level I find girl frightening. In fact, I do seem react worse to them than potential gangster / criminals.

For example, one time I was walking through bad area of town and so criminal looking people, but I continued on my way without freaking out. Now another time I walked into meeting (at college) full of girls and I immediately got uncomfortable and left for the exit ASAP. Now I am actually not that bad off, I have heard of one guy passing out when 2 hot girls were talking him!
I was like that as a young man. I was literally fearless. I would have gotten into a fight with the Devil if I could have. But women scared me to death.

Quote:

I am not exactly sure why I am this way. I guess girls won't kill, but ending up with wrong one can make me mireable for rest of my life?

This part is spot on.

Old 02-24-2011, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
It would only make you miserable for the rest of your life if you let it. Thankfully you have this thing called free will that lets you get out of a bad relationship.
Unless you stay in it too long and get married and have kids........

Old 02-24-2011, 09:24 PM

9,394 posts, read 15,688,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Unless you stay in it too long and get married and have kids........
meh, my pops still ended up divorcing. They're on decent terms, and he's still very much in the picture (in fact I currently live with him).

Old 02-24-2011, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HurricaneDC View Post
meh, my pops still ended up divorcing. They're on decent terms, and he's still very much in the picture (in fact I currently live with him).
You have a good situation, thank God...........not every child, or father, has that situation.

Old 02-24-2011, 09:48 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,468,357 times
Quote:

Stay in the basement where it is safe.

[what an absurd comparison]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships