Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 06:07 AM

610 posts, read 1,295,349 times

Advertisements

If you're a girl how hard can it be?

1: Just find a place where people drink alcoholic beverages, wear something that is a bit revealing.
2: look for a guy who is tipsy but not drunk, (unless you want to feel like being humped by a tranquilized walrus)
3: tell him: "hello sexy, you look like fun", SMILE(like your hiding half of it but still not)
4: say yes repeatedly until you've agreed to follow him home to his place.(that way you can leave when you feel like it)
5; have fun, make him wear a rubber.
Unless you are very overweight or in an other way look like one of natures worst misstakes you'll get laid.

In any bar with 40 guys and 40 women, 40 of the guys want to get laid the same night, while most of the chicks will avoid it at all costs.

Old 03-14-2011, 06:09 AM

324 posts, read 572,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsgeek20 View Post

1: Just find a place where people drink alcoholic beverages, wear something that is a bit revealing.
2: look for a guy who is tipsy but not drunk, (unless you want to feel like being humped by a tranquilized walrus)
3: tell him: "hello sexy, you look like fun", SMILE(like your hiding half of it but still not)
4: say yes repeatedly until you've agreed to follow him home to his place.(that way you can leave when you feel like it)
Unless you are very overweight or in an other way look like one of natures worst misstakes you'll get laid.

In any bar with 40 guys and 40 women, 40 of the guys want to get laid the same night, while most of the chicks will avoid it at all costs.
Fine. I'll give this one a go in a couple of weeks and tell you the results.

Old 03-14-2011, 06:17 AM

324 posts, read 572,457 times
*** Moderator, can you please delete this thread. I decided I wanted to post a different thread up.

Old 03-14-2011, 06:55 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:

And then pray he's not some psycho with shackles in a dark, wet basement with no windows.

Or pray that's he's not diseased with lord knows what...herpes, AIDS, hepatitis...condoms can't protect you from everything.

Don't you have any male friends? That would be the route I'd take!

Old 03-14-2011, 07:15 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,639,656 times
1. Alcohol. 2. Losing ones inhibitions 3. chemistry 4. dancing seductively with each other... next thing ya know y'all are hopping in bed and doin' the nasty.

Old 03-14-2011, 07:31 AM

697 posts, read 1,280,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreaspercheron View Post
1. Alcohol. 2. Losing ones inhibitions 3. chemistry 4. dancing seductively with each other... next thing ya know y'all are hopping in bed and doin' the nasty.

and the problem is???

Old 03-14-2011, 07:36 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,639,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the old man View Post
and the problem is???
LOL no problem, the OP asked how people hook up...

Old 03-14-2011, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
And then pray he's not some psycho with shackles in a dark, wet basement with no windows.

Or pray that's he's not diseased with lord knows what...herpes, AIDS, hepatitis...condoms can't protect you from everything.

Don't you have any male friends? That would be the route I'd take!
Condoms do protect against AIDS, there are vaccines against hepatitis (don't you have medical care in the US?) and do also lower the chance of caching herpes from an infected person by 30%.

And while condoms can fail by breaking, it is far more comon to blame a broken condom when the real problem is to not have used one at all, than to actually break a condom.

Have you ever filled a condom with as much water as it can hold before it bursts?
I tried, and my sink got full with one whole baloon that was almost twice the size of my head.
I've repeatedly seen (severely drunken)people put condoms over their heads, breathing in through their moughts and blow the condom up as a baloon around their heads with their noses, without breaking them.
My nephew is one of those who made his girlfriend pregnant by accident when his condom broke. That's the official story he told my sister at least. but a few months before we got to know he was pregnant he bragged to me that he had finally done it with his GF, guess what I told him to use rubber; he said it was too awkward to bring up when things are happening and that he wouldn't use them...
Hmm....faulty statistics? likely.
I'm not saying there will never be a faulty condom, I'm just saying that you can trust condoms to a high degree. (unless you buy them in the middle of africa or something)

yes there is still an infanticimal chance of an STD other than herpes getting through, but then again people do walk outside without fearing they'll be hit by cars.

Doing your friend is NOT a safer bet than any stranger on the street; how many of your friends would tell you if they had an STD? and besides that most carriers of herpes never even get to know they carry it, so your friend might also unknowingly have it.

Another thing;
How many guys you meet are psycho in a dangerous way? geezuz talk about paranoia.

Old 03-14-2011, 08:20 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,063,317 times
Quote:
Condoms do protect against AIDS, there are vaccines against hepatitis (don't you have medical care in the US?) booster and do also lower the chance of caching herpes from an infected person by 30%.

Yeah, no thanks! I would not want to deal with herpes for the rest of my life because of one random hook-up just to lose my virginity.

And while condoms can fail by breaking, it is far more comon to blame a broken condom when the real problem is to not have used one at all, than to actually break a condom.

Have you ever filled a condom with as much water as it can hold before it bursts?
I tried, and my sink got full with one whole baloon that was almost twice the size of my head.
I've repeatedly seen (severely drunken)people put condoms over their heads, breathing in through their moughts and blow the condom up as a baloon around their heads with their noses, without breaking them.
My nephew is one of those who made his girlfriend pregnant by accident when his condom broke. That's the official story he told my sister at least. but a few months before we got to know he was pregnant he bragged to me that he had finally done it with his GF, guess what I told him to use rubber; he said it was too awkward to bring up when things are happening and that he wouldn't use them...
Hmm....faulty statistics? likely.
I'm not saying there will never be a faulty condom, I'm just saying that you can trust condoms to a high degree. (unless you buy them in the middle of africa or something)

I agree with this as well, condoms are pretty safe...I've only had one break 3 times in the last 19 years of using them (and not exactly at the best time of the month). I'm not arguing that. BUT, you can get an STD even if you use a condom...

yes there is still an infanticimal chance of an STD other than herpes getting through, but then again people do walk outside without fearing they'll be hit by cars.

Right, but why risk contracting herpes for a casual hook-up. That is one STD I'd never want to have and I wouldn't sleep with some random stranger and risk contracting it.

Doing your friend is NOT a safer bet than any stranger on the street; how many of your friends would tell you if they had an STD? and besides that most carriers of herpes never even get to know they carry it, so your friend might also unknowingly have it.

I'm not talking about STD's when I'm talking about calling up a friend. I'm talking about the safety of them not being some random strange person that you can't trust.

Another thing;
How many guys you meet are psycho in a dangerous way? geezuz talk about paranoia.
You call it paranoia...but I don't. WHY would any self-respecting person go to a bar/club, pick up some random stranger and go home with them just for a little action???

Old 03-14-2011, 08:29 AM

Why would anyone do anything?
You shouldn't live since there is an insanely high risk you'll die...
You shouldn't play sports since you can injur yourself
you shouldn't eat in case bacteria somehow slipped into the food
you shouldn't breathe in case someone who's sick just breathed the same air
you shouldn't get born in case there'd be birth complications,
you shouldn't give birth because you might die doing so
you shouldn't laugh, because this can result in cramping up you diafragma and kill you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships