Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-21-2011, 06:36 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,428,627 times

Advertisements

Short in height, fit and petite.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-21-2011, 08:03 AM

24,645 posts, read 38,655,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Shorter, thicker curvy woman. Ideal for this year would be curvy 5'-5'2" tall Asian/Pac Is surfer girl, blonde hair, dark tan, natural breast, proportional hips, muscular legs, light brown or blue eyes (colored contacts would be ok).
Refer to my Japanese-Brazilian post in earlier threads. Sounds like she'd be right down your alley. She doesn't have blonde hair, but she has the surfer look, the tan, the breasts, the hips, the legs (to the nth power!) and pretty eyes. She is simply incredible.

Old 04-21-2011, 08:07 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,962,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierce2011 View Post
Because it usually means their ego's are the size of Texas. Most guys I know or have dated have over sized ego's to begin with. They don't need one more reason to be jerks on top of that. I learned the hard way that Mr. Beautiful did not make Mr. Right.
This is just silly. Maybe Im just better than most people but I always give someone a chance and NEVER assume anything negative about their personality based solely on their appearance. For someone to just come out and say "If their body is too perfect its a turnoff" is flat out ignorant just as I said in my post that you replied to. People should NEVER make a negative judgement about a person just because they look a certain way.

Old 04-21-2011, 08:29 AM

228 posts, read 500,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
This is just silly. Maybe Im just better than most people but I always give someone a chance and NEVER assume anything negative about their personality based solely on their appearance. For someone to just come out and say "If their body is too perfect its a turnoff" is flat out ignorant just as I said in my post that you replied to. People should NEVER make a negative judgement about a person just because they look a certain way.
Really??? I notice you bash overweight people often...isn't that a form of judging people based solely on appearance?

Old 04-21-2011, 08:37 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
Blond men are good to live in planet earth but I happen to prefer dark hair. I love black hair on a man. I do not feel attracted to blondes.
I agree. Except for Seven of Nine, I do not find blonde women attractive.

Old 04-21-2011, 08:45 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,962,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infatuous1 View Post
Really??? I notice you bash overweight people often...isn't that a form of judging people based solely on appearance?
LOL. I dont "bash" overweight people. I just do not find overweight (obese) women physically attractive.

Just like someone who dresses dirty and sloppy and their car is all filthy with trash on the inside, they may be a wonderful, kind hearted, sweet, loving, person, who could be a great friend, but they have a particular trait that I personally find disgusting that ruins their physical appearance and possibly cause health issues.

Old 04-21-2011, 08:47 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,487,747 times
Female-breathing-with a pulse!

Old 04-21-2011, 09:00 AM

228 posts, read 500,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaoTzuMindFu View Post
LOL. I dont "bash" overweight people. I just do not find overweight (obese) women physically attractive.

Just like someone who dresses dirty and sloppy and their car is all filthy with trash on the inside, they may be a wonderful, kind hearted, sweet, loving, person, who could be a great friend, but they have a particular trait that I personally find disgusting that ruins their physical appearance and possibly cause health issues.
Mmm, nope. I've read through the "Fat Spouse" thread, lot's of very insensitive and ignorant comments made. Not just by you, but you've definitely demonstrated a pattern of judgment and animosity towards overweight women. No denying it, you can't back peddle and have it both ways. Any time a thread pops up about weight or ideal figures you seem to go out of your way to insult overweight people. This is you forming an opinion of people based on their appearance.

Old 04-21-2011, 09:03 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,375,553 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infatuous1 View Post
Mmm, nope. I've read through the "Fat Spouse" thread, lot's of very insensitive and ignorant comments made. Not just by you, but you've definitely demonstrated a pattern of judgment and animosity towards overweight women. No denying it, you can't back peddle and have it both ways. Any time a thread pops up about weight or ideal figures you seem to go out of your way to insult overweight people. This is you forming an opinion of people based on their appearance.
Be fair. This is a thread about sex appeal on sight.

Old 04-21-2011, 09:49 AM

31,053 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolVa1977 View Post
Blond men are good to live in planet earth but I happen to prefer dark hair. I love black hair on a man. I do not feel attracted to blondes.
The odds are on your side considering 95% of the men on Earth have dark hair.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships