Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-20-2011, 02:26 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
Should I call him to ask about the oozing gential sores I saw.
Or better yet - ask him which brand of a pregnancy test he thinks is the best!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-20-2011, 02:29 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,698,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabellelou View Post
ok... i slept with a guy after a party. we both have never slept with someone this quickly before, but it happend cos we got carried away. and i feel super guilty bout it, but we went to grab some breakfast the next day and talked a bit and he mentioned about having a meal together some time. and cos i left my phone at my friends place, he missed call me and asked me to call back. it was last saturday, so two days now, should i call?
(im pretty hot but i dont know if hes the kinda guy thats casual enough to accept a girl who slept with him so easily! i really hate myself for what ive done but reli cant change what happened now, should i at least call him to make sure hes std-free?) please help!!!!!!

I would call him back if you want to see him again. If you don't want to don't call him and really don't feel guilty unless you didn't use a condom then I would be concerned

Old 04-20-2011, 02:29 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,798,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by annabellelou View Post
ok... i slept with a guy after a party. we both have never slept with someone this quickly before, but it happend cos we got carried away. and i feel super guilty bout it, but we went to grab some breakfast the next day and talked a bit and he mentioned about having a meal together some time. and cos i left my phone at my friends place, he missed call me and asked me to call back. it was last saturday, so two days now, should i call?
(im pretty hot but i dont know if hes the kinda guy thats casual enough to accept a girl who slept with him so easily! i really hate myself for what ive done but reli cant change what happened now, should i at least call him to make sure hes std-free?) please help!!!!!!
If I had a dime for every time I've heard that statement.

I don't know what it is about you. I normally don't have sex on the first date.

Old 04-20-2011, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Or better yet - ask him which brand of a pregnancy test he thinks is the best!
You spring for the test and I'll pay for the abortion.

Old 04-20-2011, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
You spring for the test and I'll pay for the abortion.
He better be happy if a girl is willing to do it at all and pay for the abortion with a huge smile on his face - it's a whole lot cheaper than 18 years worth of child support.

Old 04-20-2011, 02:39 PM

697 posts, read 1,281,474 times
wow folks cut her a little slack here

Old 04-20-2011, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
He better be happy if a girl is willing to do it at all and pay for the abortion with a huge smile on his face - it's a whole lot cheaper than 18 years worth of child support.
sierra, knowing her -- she's gonna ask him. Hey you think I'm pregnant.

Old 04-20-2011, 02:59 PM

2,650 posts, read 3,012,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the old man View Post
wow folks cut her a little slack here

Yeah, there is some holier than thou sprinkled around here and there. Like no one else ever had their libido get the better of them after some drinks?

Old 04-20-2011, 03:10 PM

22,331 posts, read 29,439,446 times
Try calling or texting him again. He could have been busy, etc.

For all you holier than thou's on here, many relationships start after a one night stand..I'm not exactly thrilled about the no condom deal either but come on now!

Old 04-20-2011, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crabman1 View Post
Yeah, there is some holier than thou sprinkled around here and there. Like no one else ever had their libido get the better of them after some drinks?
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Try calling or texting him again. He could have been busy, etc.

For all you holier than thou's on here, many relationships start after a one night stand..I'm not exactly thrilled about the no condom deal either but come on now!
I think I already said I'm not against one-night stands. I just think that if you're old enough to have them, you ought to be also mature enough to handle their outcomes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships