Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-13-2011, 10:39 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,426,871 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
I'm sorry, tempt. We knew someone who would get vertigo; sounds awful.
Thanks, Sea. It's just one of those feelings where you wish you could be doing something else instead of lying on your back so it will go away. Good thing is, I can feel it coming and can lead it away by moving around. Sometimes that helps, sometimes it's too late.

Old 05-14-2011, 06:52 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,171,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Since I just had her chicken the previous night I said "Ah, I can feel its power coursing through my veins!"
Let's clarify.. when you say you had her chicken, are you saying she cooked you dinner or that it "tastes like chicken" ??

Either way, good food or sex would win my heart.

Old 05-14-2011, 07:21 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,311,334 times
It is gorgeous here...I am going to hang out with friends on the beach. Also, for my nightime friends...no dreams...yay! GW is banished.

Old 05-14-2011, 07:49 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,619,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Let's clarify.. when you say you had her chicken, are you saying she cooked you dinner or that it "tastes like chicken" ??
Hmmm, I love these loaded straight-questions...well,
"She cooked me something that had a strong resemblance to chicken."
...that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Quote:
Either way, good food or sex would win my heart.
Trust me - as good as her chicken is, her taquitos grandes are beyond compare!

These appetizers were firm and full-bodied, containing spicy yet musky and subtle overtones with a dash of vanilla undertone, and each being topped by a perfectly-sized bon-bon, they literally melted in my mouth. The one detail that some might not fully appreciate but that truly enhanced the haute cuisine experience for this author is that the serving size was large enough to qualify as three regular helpings.

Tearing myself away from the introductory course I moved onto the main attraction, small-shell clam. A bit resistant to my effects to open them at first, but eventually caving in to my concerted efforts, the reward was more than worth the trouble - what I discovered within was truly delicious! Warm and inviting, pleasant to both the eyes and the palette, with just that slightest hint once again of vanilla, the meal struck its high note with both the presentation and the eventual fulfillment of this tasty morsel.

(A side-note: only in mid-clam-bite did I discover that the surrounding portion of mussels was more than just garnishment - they offered a spirited and strong counterpoint to the soft, fleshy clam meat).

Dessert was kept for last, of course - much as my mouth had been watering in anticipation since entering the restaurant. Having virgin Swiss chocolate drizzled over it while keeping a light-skinned external appearance, the Dirty Snowball Dessert was a gustatory delight. Firm-bodied and forgiving of my overly-excited attack upon it, the epicurean in me was at long-last sated - my taste buds had achieved Nirvana.

Bon appetite
, I say!

Old 05-14-2011, 07:53 AM

17,635 posts, read 22,632,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I made the mistake of drinking too much tea and now I've started to get a little sick. Sometimes I get vertigo and it sucks. My eyes feel like there's pressure on them and I've stopped the tea-drinking. Hopefully it will pass and won't get into the vertigo stage where I end up feeling quesy and feel like vomiting.
Please take gentle care of yourself darlin'. get all better.

Old 05-14-2011, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Frogs.....

I never thought I'd give more thought to frogs, other than making the usual french surrender jokes......
I go out & catch Bullfrogs, to keep a good population in my basspond. There are tadpoles in the small ponds, but the biggun frogs disappear each year, it seems. hmmmmmmmmmmm

somthin' must be eattin them

Old 05-14-2011, 08:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Who was the thuggy one in The Breakfast Club? He was hot in that movie...all dark smoldering eyes looking at Claire.
Several times Judd Nelson is a psycho, pervert serial killer.

Be Careful hon.

Old 05-14-2011, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
Now if only I could figure out who the guy was.... (Hawk, wanna give it a shot? You seem to be psychic )

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Perhaps,,,,,,, Hawkeye

The Last of the Mohicans (1992) - IMDb

Old 05-14-2011, 09:12 AM

I noticed "Seraphim Falls " was on AMC again. It's a goodun, folks.

Seraphim Falls (2006) - IMDb

Old 05-14-2011, 09:14 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,324,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Trust me - as good as her chicken is, her taquitos grandes are beyond compare!

These appetizers were firm and full-bodied, containing spicy yet musky and subtle overtones with a dash of vanilla undertone, and each being topped by a perfectly-sized bon-bon, they literally melted in my mouth. The one detail that some might not fully appreciate but that truly enhanced the haute cuisine experience for this author is that the serving size was large enough to qualify as three regular helpings.

Tearing myself away from the introductory course I moved onto the main attraction, small-shell clam. A bit resistant to my effects to open them at first, but eventually caving in to my concerted efforts, the reward was more than worth the trouble - what I discovered within was truly delicious! Warm and inviting, pleasant to both the eyes and the palette, with just that slightest hint once again of vanilla, the meal struck its high note with both the presentation and the eventual fulfillment of this tasty morsel.

(A side-note: only in mid-clam-bite did I discover that the surrounding portion of mussels was more than just garnishment - they offered a spirited and strong counterpoint to the soft, fleshy clam meat).

Dessert was kept for last, of course - much as my mouth had been watering in anticipation since entering the restaurant. Having virgin Swiss chocolate drizzled over it while keeping a light-skinned external appearance, the Dirty Snowball Dessert was a gustatory delight. Firm-bodied and forgiving of my overly-excited attack upon it, the epicurean in me was at long-last sated - my taste buds had achieved Nirvana.

Bon appetite, I say!
So.......did you have sex or were you too bloated from the meal?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships