Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 09:15 AM

1,133 posts, read 2,284,525 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I really doubt this height translates to what they might think it does...
I read somewhere that height is the best determining factor of what a guy's hosting in his pants. But that some of the biggest guys are extreme outliers (under 6 feet).

Also, a girl can be really short, but if she has meat on her, then she can handle big things. A girl who is short and skinny can not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2011, 09:18 AM

78,444 posts, read 60,652,129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
I don't buy into the theory of tall = hung but that doesn't mean there aren't some women out there who aren't willing to test it out for themselves. Considering what he had to offer (or didn't have to offer would say it better), what else could it be?
100% agree.

I think they just ran into a party girl that wanted to get high and has a thing for really tall guys.

P.S. Everyone here is mentioning "size" but not "angle" or other attributes. Interesting. Trying to keep this PG.

Old 05-06-2011, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
Probably not from guys who are looking for real relationships, but there are some guys here who insist that men don't care about education and status--that it's all about the woman's looks and personality. I could pull some quotes but you don't really need me to do that, do you?

If a woman is pretty and seems dumb or easy (sometimes not even pretty), then men who are interested in sex without a relationship will contact her. I'm not on dating sites but it sounds like it's common for women to get random "show me ur boobs" or "hey babe wat is up" messages from men who are obviously looking for sex, despite the women's profiles stating they are looking for long-term relationships. Some people just throw a bunch of requests out there to see what sticks ... women do this too. The one message asking if she could come over right then? So obviously wanting to see how the guy is hung.
If I was only looking for sex, I'm trying to think of what I would equate to a man being "well-hung".

If a girl is just looking for sex, "hung" is the unanimous preference. For guys, possibly a tight body, or big jugs, or maybe even a cute face...

Old 05-06-2011, 09:27 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,191,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKSnook View Post
I read somewhere that height is the best determining factor of what a guy's hosting in his pants.
I don't know about that... Some people are just proportionate and some are not. I've seen some disproportionate hands and feet and I think this goes for every body part.

Old 05-06-2011, 09:30 AM

Quote:
I don't know about that... Some people are just proportionate and some are not. I've seen some disproportionate hands and feet and I think this goes for every body part.
Yea, I mean it said that there are no real correlations between anything and down there, but height was the best. Guess it's not saying much..

Old 05-06-2011, 09:32 AM

2,593 posts, read 4,240,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
I would think 7' would be too tall for most women.

Are you sure most of those women weren't "working girls" whether from a paid site or IRL?

Most men who are hedge fund managers with model looks and are 6'4"+ don't get that many responses in one day, let alone in 2 hours.

Something smells funny with your experiment and it has nothing to do with height.
It was an area that has a total metro area population of about 8,000,000, so there were a lot of women on there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKSnook View Post
If I was only looking for sex, I'm trying to think of what I would equate to a man being "well-hung".

If a girl is just looking for sex, "hung" is the unanimous preference. For guys, possibly a tight body, or big jugs, or maybe even a cute face...
What if hung means 10 inches long and as big around as a coke can? Isn't that supposed to hurt?

Old 05-06-2011, 09:44 AM

11,495 posts, read 26,889,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom3 View Post
What if hung means 10 inches long and as big around as a coke can? Isn't that supposed to hurt?
Bigger is not always better, and as thick as a coke can (or almost) is definitely not comfortable.

I used to date tall men, but I married a guy who's an average height.

Old 05-06-2011, 09:45 AM

31,088 posts, read 22,107,744 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom3 View Post
It was an area that has a total metro area population of about 8,000,000, so there were a lot of women on there.

Theres woman that would have no problem with that, but I imagine it would be a small percentage

Old 05-06-2011, 10:29 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,640,756 times
Quote:
The 'smallest' man I dated was 6'8 tall...
The largest? A super skinny white guy who was 5'8 on a good day.

I would love to date a guy who is 7' tall... But I'm 6'1

Old 05-06-2011, 10:56 AM

946 posts, read 2,919,179 times
Anything over 6'5" is a turn-off to me. I'd rather date a "short" guy than an overly tall one. That profile alone was enough to turn me off...there really are some superficial women out there!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships