Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2011, 11:02 AM

1,133 posts, read 2,283,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I think most of them lie to themselves and to the world that’s all they want while secretly hoping it’ll progress into a relationship.

No young girls can be truly that cynical. Mother Nature did not program us this way.
I think you're right for the majority of girls who claim they only have f buddies.

If the "right" guy came along who happened to be disguised as one of her f buddies, she would jump at the chance to progress it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2011, 11:08 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKSnook View Post
I think you're right for the majority of girls who claim they only have f buddies.

If the "right" guy came along who happened to be disguised as one of her f buddies, she would jump at the chance to progress it.
They only put up with it because they're not given another choice. That guy IS what she wants, but that's all she can get from him.

Old 05-19-2011, 11:50 AM

2,788 posts, read 5,092,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkiel View Post
A lot of them aren't interested in relationships (or haven't found the "right one"). What would make them be interested in relationships (not with the sex buddy, of course)?

For example, at my college of the girls are sex buddies with the hot athletes or some other highly attractive men. Each of them probably have a few girls as sex buddies.

The situation seems very good for girls because they get to have sex with the hottest guys on campus.

How can less attractive guys, albiet more interested in relationships, like me even compete? When or how do women decide whether to have relationships or sex buddies?

I feel like 10% of the men are having sex with 50% of the women.

Sure, call me a complainer. But, my biggest advantage (personality) is useless when women are interested in just sex buddies.

I stated before I used me..as my playtoys..Im an adult and can do what I want..I never brought it to my home...
But ok..I had very good looking men that were my sex-buddies...
Just because they were men I slept with doesn't mean I wanted to have a relationship with them..I knew the type of man I wanted.
The guy I'm dating now..has such confidence even tho he is so shy.
When we first met he thought he was outta my league..
I like brainy men..Someone you can have a conversation with.
My boyfriend isn't Mr.GQ...but he is beautiful to me.
You have to look at a persons heart..because looks only go so far...

Old 05-19-2011, 11:51 AM

538 posts, read 1,522,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkiel View Post
How can less attractive guys, albiet more interested in relationships, like me even compete? When or how do women decide whether to have relationships or sex buddies?
Why would you want to compete? Ewww.

Even if you have to wait until you are 30 to have sex, it will be so much better than all the sex the buddies are having put together.

Old 05-19-2011, 11:58 AM

1,543 posts, read 2,996,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonata36 View Post
Why would you want to compete? Ewww.

Even if you have to wait until you are 30 to have sex, it will be so much better than all the sex the buddies are having put together.
So what are you suggesting? For him to wait until they are both 30 to have sex with one of the young hotties that ignored him?

Old 05-19-2011, 12:26 PM

1,133 posts, read 2,283,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
They only put up with it because they're not given another choice. That guy IS what she wants, but that's all she can get from him.
Nice. And, maybe, having f-buddies is her way of screening for potential partners (albeit completely opposite of convential courting).

Old 05-19-2011, 12:30 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crbcrbrgv View Post
Stick a nice large potato down your pants. Make sure you stick it down the front, not the back.

That is sooooo Wrong haha!!!

Old 05-19-2011, 12:39 PM

36,529 posts, read 30,863,516 times
Some of you seem to know alot about other peoples personal circumstances and motives for releasing sexual tension. Id love to hear your theories behind what kind of ewwww, ho, insecurities, lack of choices, vaginal infections, worn out liars women are based on there preference of toys, stimulation or how often they masturbate.

Old 05-19-2011, 12:46 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BKSnook View Post
Nice. And, maybe, having f-buddies is her way of screening for potential partners (albeit completely opposite of convential courting).
You know, I have nothing against unconventional courting and sex. I do it very rarely between relationships (very few men excite me really and I need that), but when I do, it's usually very early on, often immediately. However, just because I happened to like you and happened to want to have sex with you, and even might have potential future plans in mind doesn't mean I'll put up with unacceptable behavior on your part on a regular basis. That sex will be taken away from you just as easy as it was given to you when I felt like it. I like sex OK, but not to the point of welcoming bums in the wee hours of the night and provide them with relief like some blow-up doll. No way, Jose.

Old 05-19-2011, 01:24 PM

545 posts, read 1,555,918 times
I'm not trying to get a sex buddy.

The girl I'm dating right now said she had a FWB (more like a sex buddy IMO). I'm just wondering if girls who've had sex buddies in the past are "damaged goods".

She didn't have a relationship for the past 2 years so I don't understand what motivated her to want a relationship now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships