Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 05:52 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,017,268 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberai View Post
Nah. Roaches like dark places and hard to get rid of, but here it's the women-hating/resentful and socially inept ones crawling all over CD Relationships forum lately.
I've noticed they come in cycles, like locusts.
This is just the latest wave, annoying, but they go away eventually.

Old 06-23-2011, 05:55 PM

252 posts, read 555,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
I've noticed they come in cycles, like locusts.
This is just the latest wave, annoying, but they go away eventually.
Hi. Have anything to contribute?

Old 06-23-2011, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by underthesun7 View Post
Hi. Have anything to contribute?
Perhaps you might wish to ask that of everyone on this thread, or am I special?

Old 06-23-2011, 06:05 PM

252 posts, read 555,853 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
Perhaps you might wish to ask that of everyone on this thread, or am I special?
No just people that disregard TOS and create posts having nothing to do with thread.

Old 06-23-2011, 06:12 PM

Quote:
No just people that disregard TOS and create posts having nothing to do with thread.
Then you might wish to start with several other posters on this thread that popped in before myself.

Old 06-23-2011, 06:15 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Quote:
Oh I thought you were questioning all of my posts not just this one. It sounded like that when you said "these issues". I myself have been cheated on of course, who hasn't? Even that in itself makes you think about what if she got pregnant? Would I have to pay child support the rest of my life? Would I have to get married? But that isn't where I draw my data, I get that from mens rights activist websites and scientific journals.

It is funny, many women say that these men's issues aren't worthwhile, meanwhile, there are massive marches for women's rights. Do you complain every time the 80 cents to a dollar subject comes up? I think not, most women start beating their drum. The fact is, there are a lot of issues regarding men in western society and you women just don't give a **** because you are comfortable. But honestly I don't care about changing your mind, because I wont. It's the one or two guys that will eventually make their way to this page. Those one or two guys will read this stuff and say, yeah, I want to do something about this.
Geez Louise!!! Honestly, you have some scary anger towards women! I'm sorry you have been cheated on. That really sucks. The thing is - you can either let it turn you into a bitter, jaded, angry person - or you can learn from your mistakes and move past it. Cheating is not restricted to only women. Both men and women cheat. Both men and women lie. Both men and women complain. I think the key to a happy life is to learn from past mistakes and past hurts and move on.

But honestly, what can you do about this? I mean, do you want to pass laws making adultery illegal? Do you want every single baby born to be subject to a paternity test? I find it interesting that you are so focused on all the women that do this but seem to completely ignore the men who do these things as well. Like I said - there are a lot of stupid people out there doing stupid things - both men and women.

And just for the record - I think that women that constantly complain about men are just as obnoxious as men that constantly complain about women. Life is what you make of it.

Old 06-23-2011, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Geez Louise!!! Honestly, you have some scary anger towards women! I'm sorry you have been cheated on. That really sucks. The thing is - you can either let it turn you into a bitter, jaded, angry person - or you can learn from your mistakes and move past it. Cheating is not restricted to only women. Both men and women cheat. Both men and women lie. Both men and women complain. I think the key to a happy life is to learn from past mistakes and past hurts and move on.

But honestly, what can you do about this? I mean, do you want to pass laws making adultery illegal? Do you want every single baby born to be subject to a paternity test? I find it interesting that you are so focused on all the women that do this but seem to completely ignore the men who do these things as well. Like I said - there are a lot of stupid people out there doing stupid things - both men and women.

And just for the record - I think that women that constantly complain about men are just as obnoxious as men that constantly complain about women. Life is what you make of it.
You nailed it!
Cant rep you again, alas.

Old 06-23-2011, 06:20 PM

1,446 posts, read 3,552,423 times
That Steven/Liv Tyler thing was messed up once I looked it up on wikipedia.

Old 06-23-2011, 06:21 PM

1,300 posts, read 2,572,922 times
Quote:
Oh I thought you were questioning all of my posts not just this one. It sounded like that when you said "these issues". I myself have been cheated on of course, who hasn't? Even that in itself makes you think about what if she got pregnant? Would I have to pay child support the rest of my life? Would I have to get married? But that isn't where I draw my data, I get that from mens rights activist websites and scientific journals.

It is funny, many women say that these men's issues aren't worthwhile, meanwhile, there are massive marches for women's rights. Do you complain every time the 80 cents to a dollar subject comes up? I think not, most women start beating their drum. The fact is, there are a lot of issues regarding men in western society and you women just don't give a **** because you are comfortable. But honestly I don't care about changing your mind, because I wont. It's the one or two guys that will eventually make their way to this page. Those one or two guys will read this stuff and say, yeah, I want to do something about this.
Wow. You really resent women do you? Yes. We know there are injustices against men (who are GOOD men not like boys like you) but that doesn't mean EVERY woman gets pregnant by someone else.

Bottom line, just say it already, you hate women, you think they're all b****** and cheaters. Well, we don't care.

Old 06-23-2011, 06:24 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Oh - and just for the record - the child that I'm carrying right now is my husband's! There is no other possibility!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.