Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 06:40 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,301,142 times

Advertisements

Male and female alike have tricks up their sleeves to get what they want.

How many males will admit to using the three words (I love you) to get a woman in the sack?

And in turn, how many females will admit to using sex to get a male to commit to a relationship?

The results should be interesting!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2011, 06:45 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,776,075 times
I'll probably disappoint you Pickle, but I've never used the "L" word to get sex. I may have told them I'd tell everyone they had crabs if they wouldn't have sex with me, but I wouldn't stoop so low as to mess with their emotions just for sex.

All kidding aside, I've never done that. Oh look, my halo is sparkling again.

Old 07-15-2011, 06:50 AM

5,460 posts, read 7,759,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post

How many males will admit to using the three words (I love you) to get a woman in the sack?

And in turn, how many females will admit to using sex to get a male to commit to a relationship?

Never...not once and never have; I would never dream of ever doing that...that is anathema, to the very definition of love that I subscribe to

But saying "ILY", for the sake of love and love alone? Absolutely!

Old 07-15-2011, 07:09 AM

37,594 posts, read 45,966,010 times
Quote:

I don't know what YOUR experiences have been, but I can assure you that neither has ever taken place in mine. A woman would have to be some kind of fool to fall for such a lame claim, and a man would be an idiot to do think that sex was worth committing for.

Old 07-15-2011, 07:09 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,143,589 times
Quote:
Do you know of any other way of having a man in a relationship?! If so, pray tell!

Old 07-15-2011, 07:15 AM

12,940 posts, read 21,618,842 times
I've done a LOT of things, but I don't roll like THAT.

Old 07-15-2011, 07:33 AM

2,754 posts, read 6,099,791 times
During all those one-night stands back in my sex & drugs & rock & roll days, I never had a woman ask me if I loved her before sex; when they did ask me that it was usually after the act, which always seemed sorta weird to me. I guess it was their attempt to try and justify their behavior in their own minds. You know, telling themselves that if they just did the nasty with some dude that really loved them, then they were'nt really tramps.
But hey: believe me when I say that the vast majority of the gals I went en flagrante with weren't really interested in that whole love thing anyway. They just wanted the DrummerBoy for his body. Hey! The more I think about it, I believe I was the victim!
Peace, y'all.

Old 07-15-2011, 07:38 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,946,475 times
Quote:

Never.

I don't play games.

Actually, I am so straight forward that sometimes I hurt peoples feelings.

Truth is not exactly what people want to hear and I speak only that. Well, until you ask me if you are fat in a certain dress then I walk away which is a dead give away as to my answer.

Old 07-15-2011, 07:44 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,946,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
I'll probably disappoint you Pickle, but I've never used the "L" word to get sex. I may have told them I'd tell everyone they had crabs if they wouldn't have sex with me, but I wouldn't stoop so low as to mess with their emotions just for sex.

All kidding aside, I've never done that. Oh look, my halo is sparkling again.

After sex:

HER: "Now we both really do have crabs! JERK!"

COOL: "NOOOOOOOO!!!!" (scratch scratch)

Old 07-15-2011, 07:49 AM

2,444 posts, read 3,582,715 times
I'd use "I love you" when I want a girl to lose her interest, not spread her legs...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships