Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2011, 11:05 PM

2,501 posts, read 3,650,364 times

Advertisements

I was shopping with my mom for a Birthday gift for my brother earlier today. We had made a quick stop at the Border's Express store. So I went over to the magazines and I picked up one about Nintendo video game stars or something like that. Anyways, after I had flipped through the magazine, my mom said it was time to go. So I out the magazine back and this guy who was standing there gave me this really weird look. It was like this

What was he thinking when he saw me Reading that magazine?? Was he thinking, "what a nerd" or something?? I'm confused.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2011, 11:53 PM

1,351 posts, read 2,902,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
I was shopping with my mom for a Birthday gift for my brother earlier today. We had made a quick stop at the Border's Express store. So I went over to the magazines and I picked up one about Nintendo video game stars or something like that. Anyways, after I had flipped through the magazine, my mom said it was time to go. So I out the magazine back and this guy who was standing there gave me this really weird look. It was like this

What was he thinking when he saw me Reading that magazine?? Was he thinking, "what a nerd" or something?? I'm confused.
he must've thought, "i bet she's gonna post about this on city-data. what a weirdo!"

Old 07-23-2011, 03:24 PM

25,901 posts, read 42,720,278 times
I called the psychic hotline, and Miss Lulu said you had something hanging out of your nose.

Seriously, how would we know? That's why God invented the line, "What are YOU looking at?"

Old 07-23-2011, 04:26 PM

1,245 posts, read 2,212,455 times
He could have been thinking a million different things. He could have thought, "Hey momma, why don't ya back dat thang up, show ma wat ya workin wit?!" or "Did she notice she just dropped a dollar bill? Stay silent, she might walk away..."

Old 07-23-2011, 04:28 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,181,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I called the psychic hotline, and Miss Lulu said you had something hanging out of your nose.

Seriously, how would we know? That's why God invented the line, "What are YOU looking at?"
That's funny - Miss Lulu told ME that her fly was down...

Old 07-23-2011, 04:35 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,891,275 times
He was thinking "Did I leave the iron on....?".

He didn't even see you.

Old 07-23-2011, 04:53 PM

26,700 posts, read 41,763,058 times
Quote:

Probably a guy who hates those who read the magazines without buying them.

Old 07-23-2011, 04:57 PM

3,083 posts, read 4,879,271 times
Quote:

say.....is your brother Citydata91?...because this thread is very CD91

Old 07-23-2011, 04:58 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,203,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alanboy395 View Post
Probably a guy who hates those who read the magazines without buying them.
That, or folk that browse through a book or magazine in front of the section thereby blocking it. Move aside people.

Old 07-23-2011, 07:39 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,570,841 times
Run out of topics to start threads on CD did we?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships