Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Women, what physical attributes do you favor in a guy that makes him physically attractive?? Post a
White teeth 2 2.94%
Huge arms and biceps 1 1.47%
Athletic arms and biceps 3 4.41%
Six Pack or an eight back 0 0%
Flat Stomach 3 4.41%
A big muscular booty 0 0%
Athletic looking thighs and legs 2 2.94%
Broad shoulders 5 7.35%
A nice skin complexion (all over body) 0 0%
Handsome eyes 21 30.88%
Lean cut chest 0 0%
A big chest 1 1.47%
Clear face, No acne 2 2.94%
A very strong looking back 1 1.47%
Over 5'8" in height 13 19.12%
Other 14 20.59%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 05:03 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
I honestly thought abs, chest, clear face and height were going to get the most votes but it turns out as I was completely wrong; well so far at least.
There have a been a number of times in my life when I've told a guy "up here, my eyes are up here!" lol So many tend to stare at the boobies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2011, 05:14 AM

2,631 posts, read 7,017,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
Ask a female eye doctor about handsome eyes?
I didn't think it mattered at all; since guys pretty much all have the same eyes with different color this thread is blowing me away.

Old 07-28-2011, 05:18 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
I didn't think it mattered at all; since guys pretty much all have the same eyes with different color this thread is blowing me away.
Nooo, you are so wrong. Not all men have nice eyes. I mean yeah MOST men HAVE eyes...but that's not the attraction.

Kind of like most women have a butt...but they are not all created equal.

Old 07-28-2011, 05:22 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,196,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Nooo, you are so wrong. Not all men have nice eyes. I mean yeah MOST men HAVE eyes...but that's not the attraction.

Kind of like most women have a butt...but they are not all created equal.
Agreed, they're not all the same. I don't care for eyes that are too close together (on both men and women).

Old 07-28-2011, 05:37 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,630,992 times
Purely physically it would have to be :

Eyes which have a twinkle in them ( or smiling eyes as I call them)
Nice Hands ( I always notice men's hands for some reason, I like long fingers like pianists' hands)
Shoulders -Broad but not overly muscular
Nice Smile ( does not have to be fluorescent white nor perfectly straight, just a nice open honest smile)
Nice Hair ( I prefer darker shades)

But without a killer personality ,fantastic sense of humour and wit, intelligence and kindness it's never going to get you far with me.

Old 07-28-2011, 12:11 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,632,241 times
With just a couple exceptions the eyes have it,it seems.....but the eye lovers ...with just a couple exceptions..like dark eyes. And dark hair and complexions as well.
Seems that a lot of gals associate dark with some sort of mystery or other. Interesting. In trying to correlate that to my personal tastes in physical qualities in a woman ...well...I can't make it work. So I guess those typical "Tall dark and handsome" guys just have all the luck.
Wonder what drives that? The whole dark eyes dark hair etc thing that seems to drive women crazy?
Men...they say...like blondes...the fairer ladies ( not me ....I like brown or darker hair on a lady...but eyes I favor in blue or green) and women like dark tones guys.....lmao..Now I know why I don't spend an innordinate amount of time trying to figger a lady's mind. No future in it. Nevertheless....I find them all delightful. Lol...leastways I found one that liked my....less than dark and mysterious looks. She's the one that matters.

Old 07-28-2011, 12:33 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
With just a couple exceptions the eyes have it,it seems.....but the eye lovers ...with just a couple exceptions..like dark eyes. And dark hair and complexions as well.
To me most blue eyes are cold. There are exceptions (some very notable ones, too), but the majority are. As far as complexion, I can't stand pasty, freckled, Irish-type complexion, but that's a cultural thing and a matter of what you're used to... I just don't look like that, didn't grow up around such people, and I don't like it.

At least I just made him a star in lieu of not being into blue eyes so much.;-)

Last edited by sierraAZ; 07-28-2011 at 12:34 PM.. Reason: addition

Old 07-28-2011, 12:38 PM

946 posts, read 2,918,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
To me most blue eyes are cold. There are exceptions (some very notable ones, too), but the majority are. As far as complexion, I can't stand pasty, freckled, Irish-type complexion, but that's a cultural thing and a matter of what you're used to... I just don't look like that, didn't grow up around such people, and I don't like it.

At least I just made him a star in lieu of not being into blue eyes so much.;-)
I agree. I never understood all the hype about green or blue eyes. It seems to be more attractive in women, but in men, it's just not my taste, with very few exceptions. Dark eyes are the sexiest to me. Maybe it's because the majority of men with blue/green eyes are blond and I prefer men with dark complexions.

But give me a man with a dark complexion and dark eyes and the same man with blue eyes, I'd probably pick the dark-eyed one .

Old 07-28-2011, 12:42 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilamx View Post
I never understood all the hype about green or blue eyes.
I think the hype is caused by their scarcity.

Old 07-28-2011, 12:46 PM

946 posts, read 2,918,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
I think the hype is caused by their scarcity.
True. But scarcity doesn't always equal more attractive. Whatever floats each ones boat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships