Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-04-2011, 08:30 AM

8,679 posts, read 15,280,356 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Have you ever met a person that was completely negative? Not a suicidal-type person. But a completely normal person with a normal life just personality wise ALL negative? As in never was happy, always angry with life, angry with people, never cracked a smile, never laughed, always sarcastic, very negative in speech, an expert at bringing people down and taking away their joy, just a dark and down person? And what was their zodiac? And have you met people of the same sign who were the complete opposite?
Yes, more than once, always Capricorn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Another person who bases their life on zodiac signs......Hide your sons and daughters.
It's all in good fun, for me, at least.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-04-2011, 08:35 AM

2,013 posts, read 3,549,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenk893 View Post
Have you ever met a person that was completely negative? Not a suicidal-type person. But a completely normal person with a normal life just personality wise ALL negative? As in never was happy, always angry with life, angry with people, never cracked a smile, never laughed, always sarcastic, very negative in speech, an expert at bringing people down and taking away their joy, just a dark and down person? And what was their zodiac?
Gemini.

Old 08-04-2011, 08:58 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,221,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
That's true. We don't do well with happy-go-lucky, chirpy, airheaded, oblivious to the reality cheerleaders.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:03 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,208,032 times
Not really wanting to start something, but there are people who actually believe in Zodiacal signs? I just can't imagine that rubbish still has followers.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:13 AM

1,245 posts, read 2,213,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Not really wanting to start something, but there are people who actually believe in Zodiacal signs? I just can't imagine that rubbish still has followers.
Forer effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There's one born every minute.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:26 AM

376 posts, read 666,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaggerLee22 View Post
Your mom sucks.
excuse me, don't diss my mom. she did NOTHING to you. she said that i was a difficult baby. nothing wrong with that.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:28 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,221,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Yep. Just like there are people who believe in God and go to church every Sunday. I just can't imagine that rubbish still has followers.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:46 AM

28,966 posts, read 30,320,598 times
Zodiac signs has nothing to do with a person's outlook on life, is there an influence, perhaps? Maybe? However, I know many people who are born during the same month, or, same Zodiac sign, and they are not all negative, or positive or inbetween...our outlooks on life is hugely drilled into us from the time we are born...on the other hand, not all people with negative parents, are negative people, but it is most definately a huge influence on someone's character by what they're parents believe and how they act. I'm not saying it's written in stone...but I will say, I've seen a lot of people turn out like they're parents....or have some of the same traits...

why do you think poverty breeds crime or welfare breeds welfare? It's a mental and moral outlook, lack of education, lack of awareness....however, there are a few kids born into these families that do desire, very strongly, not to be like them...and they are not...but for the majority, it's all about our personal cultures and how we're brought up...including the culture we are bought up in.

If we're raised on the streets, we only have friends who rob and steal, to get buy, so chances are good we're going to have the same culture.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:49 AM

193 posts, read 450,453 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzette View Post
I work with this woman who is the most miserable, depressing and jealous human being I have ever come across. She is a Capricorn. She's like those Dementors in the Harry Potter novels.

Old 08-04-2011, 09:57 AM

28,895 posts, read 54,208,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
Yep. Just like there are people who believe in God and go to church every Sunday. I just can't imagine that rubbish still has followers.
Hah. Touché.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships