Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 04:20 PM

20,728 posts, read 19,386,506 times

Advertisements

I always stake out parking lots near travel agencies and find out if they are booking female sex tourism hot spots in Southern Europe or the Caribbean. I then offer them the domestic money saving option with my eyebrows.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-29-2011, 04:40 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,207,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoNative34 View Post
Elaborate if you will...
Afraid not.

Old 08-29-2011, 04:41 PM

12,671 posts, read 23,823,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
So, you'd rather wait for your husband or auto service instead of having your car jump-started and you being on your merry way...?
Or she can call the Auto service and they can be there in less then 1 hour or so.

Old 08-29-2011, 05:07 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,207,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
Or she can call the Auto service and they can be there in less then 1 hour or so.
You, people, are hopeless...

She's married and doesn't need to flirt per se, but even in her case there's nothing wrong with NOT waiting if you don't HAVE to.

Old 08-29-2011, 05:10 PM

46 posts, read 120,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas User View Post
What do you think of meeting women on the streets and parking lot?

Catch them when they won't expect a guy to talk to them.

Ever had a girl not respond at all like when you just said 'hi'?
Unless there is something to talk about other than the pretty sparkle in her eyes the chances of meeting a women and having it carry onto a relationship is extremely small.

Women need a reason your there other than trying to pick them up. That comes off as creepy. Unless your good looking of course.

Maybe you can slash their tire when they are not looking and offer to fix it.

Old 08-29-2011, 05:35 PM

22,354 posts, read 29,476,635 times
That's how I met the most recent guy that I'm no longer seeing. He smacked his car door into my car when he parked and got out. We went out a bunch of times but it didn't work out. But it was a refreshing change

Old 08-29-2011, 06:01 PM

581 posts, read 1,244,843 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I can't picture a comfortable scenario where a man walks up to me in a parking lot, trying to spark a conversation with me. Coffee shop, sure. Sitting next to me on a park bench, fine. Waiting outside a building for some reason, making idle chat? Okay. But walking toward me in a parking lot? Not happening.

Also not suggested: Hovering in dark alleys or outside public restrooms, hoping to get my number.
lol....its the approach.

Old 08-29-2011, 06:07 PM

581 posts, read 1,244,843 times
you know, thats why these online dating sites are making a killing.

it seem that men are losing that killer instinct and are becoming fearful of a woman's reaction.

female will be female; and if that female likes you, even if its at a funeral, she will talk to you. a female will go out of her way to get close to a man she likes or interested in.

Old 08-29-2011, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
But this thread is about picking up women in parking lots, not about offering to help someone in trouble. How would that work? "Sooo ... break down here often?"
Sierra has a good point though.

Old 08-29-2011, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupkake View Post
Yes I'd give him a chance to get to know him but I'd rather that he just gives me a number after doing a slight opener like his name and why he's interested like if I'm attractive or he's seen me before and wanted to know me that sorta thing. I wouldn't indulge in a very long conversation especially if the sun is hot or I'm rushing to go elsewhere. The only thing is that if it's really late at night like midnight I'd feel weird being approached if I'm alone but you should be good doing it in the daytime.
He can tell you that he looking to have a g/f?
What if its midnight outside of a club/bar?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships