Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-28-2011, 10:00 AM

1,833 posts, read 2,509,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging-Hetero View Post
I found this to be quite humourous for some reason...... Not that I disagree with you or anything.

Just calling it as I see it.

Old 09-28-2011, 10:04 AM

1,904 posts, read 2,987,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
Just calling it as I see it.
That isn't how I see it but that's okay.

I just think it's funny that you weren't even polite enough to give people the benefit of the doubt that they would refrain from making any irrelevant presumption.

Old 09-28-2011, 10:10 AM

1,833 posts, read 2,509,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raging-Hetero View Post
That isn't how I see it but that's okay.

I just think it's funny that you weren't even polite enough to give people the benefit of the doubt that they would refrain from making any irrelevant presumption.

Why would I give people the benefit of the doubt? My life experience is that most people don't deserve the benefit of the doubt and they have to prove themselves first. That has nothing to do with being polite or rude.

Old 09-28-2011, 10:15 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
I will be with a 3,4, or 5. The thing is I went through a very harsh 22 years of being a 2 because of acne, skin marks, bad teeth, etc. etc.. No woman would cut me a break so why should I do the same?
You don't. That's what I'm saying: it's pretty natural to want to be with more attractive people, all things being equal. I have zero problem with that. I am just pointing out that you are holding these women to a different standard that you hold yourself and calling them smug and superficial.

Old 09-28-2011, 10:20 AM

159 posts, read 288,027 times
Quote:
How about I send you a picture of my package. You would probably like it.

Representative weiner ? is that you? didn't you learn anything the last time?

Old 09-28-2011, 10:27 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,710,891 times
Quote:
1)I'm not perfect.
2) She didn't spurn my advances until I sent the picture.
3) I live in ct there's nothing I can do about the COL.
4) I'm making an effort.
1. A mantra coined and used by by losers and social misfits for centuries.
2. That makes ALL the difference.
3. One adjusts one's budget and spending habits to the COL. Oddly enough it's something that just about everyone on the planet does.
4. Another excusatory statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WakaFlocka View Post
Why would I give people the benefit of the doubt? My life experience is that most people don't deserve the benefit of the doubt and they have to prove themselves first. That has nothing to do with being polite or rude.
How very sad that you feel this way. I hope your life thus far has been relatively short so that there's time for you to learn differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I am just pointing out that you are holding these women to a different standard that you hold yourself and calling them smug and superficial.
He becomes what he despises.

Old 09-28-2011, 10:32 AM

2,631 posts, read 7,017,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by just anotherguy View Post
Representative weiner ? is that you? didn't you learn anything the last time?

Yeah I shouldnt send my pictures to women at my work place. I should send a picture of my package to a guys who call me gay.

Old 09-28-2011, 10:33 AM

2,631 posts, read 7,017,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by STT Resident View Post
1. A mantra coined and used by by losers and social misfits for centuries.
2. That makes ALL the difference.
3. One adjusts one's budget and spending habits to the COL. Oddly enough it's something that just about everyone on the planet does.
4. Another excusatory statement.

How very sad that you feel this way. I hope your life thus far has been relatively short so that there's time for you to learn differently.

He becomes what he despises.
Jesus is that you? How did you turn water in wine? How did you walk on water? I have so many questions to ask you all perfect one.

Old 09-28-2011, 10:36 AM

1,543 posts, read 2,996,720 times
Quote:
Jesus is that you? How did you turn water in wine? How did you walk on water? I have so many questions to ask you all perfect one.
I can vouch for STT. He is REALLY good looking. So listen to him.

Now having said that and I am proud you are better looking. Things should come off easier in the nowhere world. And by nowhere world I mean getting a job at Target should be a lot easier. You don't need the personality because you have the looks. But if you want to go somewhere. The only thing you can is to study. And study something that will give you a good job right out of school instead of keeping you underemployed.

Old 09-28-2011, 10:36 AM

8,357 posts, read 25,242,922 times
Quote:
I went from a 2 to a 6. Huge leap.

What did I do? I went to a dermatologist. My facial skin is nearly flawless. I also really pay attention to my teeth. I don't eat candy, drink coffee, or soda and I brush and floss religously with perfect technique but I will be heading to the dentist soon to get them to be perfectly white. I also work out my shoulders alot now and do lots of squats to help my posture. I drink tons of water and change my diet. I work out alot but I focus on shoulders, squats, and pushups the most. I think I do 60 a set. I also have a pretty good stride.

Also, I use to slouch and have a weak posture. Now I stand tall and I went from 6'2" to 6'3" and with the sneakers or shoes I get I'm like 6'3"1/2" (Women do it too). I only weigh 205 lbs as well so you don't have to be Bill Goldberg or anything.

You can believe me or you don't have to believe me but this is what works/worked for me and this is what I have experienced all my life.
You can say what you want about the superficiality of women, or your research into what makes a man attractive, but what I have to say to success is this: what changed? Your attitude. You believed that acne, your teeth, slouching, etc. made you ugly. So when you did something about that, when you made an effort to change that, you were also changing your attitude. Perhaps you do not realize you did that, but you mention you went from slouching to standing up straight, which was a big clue. By standing up straight, you are sending out the message that you are confident. And women love confidence....which might be why you are now attracting more women.

Quote:
The first hurdle when you see a women you like is to have a reason, or spark up a conversation. Attractive men have a big advantage over less attractive men because they don't have to spark up conversation. Women let the conversation happen and women are much better at having a reason to talk to you then guys are.
Uh, right bro. Let me tell you something, women love it when a man, any man, talks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by round4 View Post
Looks is the initial attraction. True. But I'm willing to bet that becasue you feel better about yourself that you feel better about everything, so your noticing others more as well.
Yup.

Quote:
I will be with a 3,4, or 5. The thing is I went through a very harsh 22 years of being a 2 because of acne, skin marks, bad teeth, etc. etc.. No woman would cut me a break so why should I do the same?
Why? Because during those 22 years you knew that you were a good guy, a great catch..... if only someone took a chance on you. You know the saying, Remember your roots....well, don't forget where you came from. Now that you are one of the Beautiful People you are going to shun those "below you"? Don't be a douchebag. You know how that feels.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships