Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 07:05 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
Read the first post.
Looks like you have honors of being the last one out of # 18
Well...kind of. I was thinking more along the lines of boobs and burritos.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:08 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,073,381 times
Can I just say...Men are easy...in a cheap-date kind of way.

Husband texts me today and says "don't use the debit card...bills are going out and I haven't moved anything over from savings yet".

I get this text AFTER I bought new boots and a few dresses...OOPS!

So he comes home from work and I say "I didn't see your text before I had myself a little shopping spree. I can return the stuff tomorrow, but I bought something for our date on Friday night" and then batted my eyes at him.

So he says "well if it looks hot then don't worry about it"

Old 11-01-2011, 07:16 PM

17,635 posts, read 22,643,465 times
I bought another Stihl chainsaw today.

I bought a fan belt fer my 1994 Ford F150 pickemup truck.

Bought some vittles in Grants Pass.

Old 11-01-2011, 07:33 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Can I just say...Men are easy...in a cheap-date kind of way.

Husband texts me today and says "don't use the debit card...bills are going out and I haven't moved anything over from savings yet".

I get this text AFTER I bought new boots and a few dresses...OOPS!

So he comes home from work and I say "I didn't see your text before I had myself a little shopping spree. I can return the stuff tomorrow, but I bought something for our date on Friday night" and then batted my eyes at him.

So he says "well if it looks hot then don't worry about it"
It beats me why in the world some people insist on using debit cards... Even though I grew up in cash economy, I no longer can stand the thought of having a limited amount of money. That's not to say I shop like crazy, but should I really want something, I'll get it no matter what. That's what credit cards are for! On my last vacation, one day I went to town and decided to leave the credit cards in the hotel safe. Mind you, I had about $700 cash and still didn't feel good! As soon as I left the hotel and I started thinking: what if I happen to see a great leather jacket I've been wanting for a long time and can't find. Granted, the chance of this happening were slim to none, but I just wanted my credit cards!

Old 11-01-2011, 07:44 PM

12,940 posts, read 21,624,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
It beats me why in the world some people insist on using debit cards... Even though I grew up in cash economy, I no longer can stand the thought of having a limited amount of money. That's not to say I shop like crazy, but should I really want something, I'll get it no matter what. That's what credit cards are for! On my last vacation, one day I went to town and decided to leave the credit cards in the hotel safe. Mind you, I had about $700 cash and still didn't feel good! As soon as I left the hotel and I started thinking: what if I happen to see a great leather jacket I've been wanting for a long time and can't find. Granted, the chance of this happening were slim to none, but I just wanted my credit cards!
And what new RC thread would be complete without my dear, sweet, sexy Sierra expounding the virtues of economic stimulation?

Let's see, food ... today I had triple-pass coffee (so called because I ran out of coffee and the local stores don't open until 8, so I ran fresh water through the grounds for the third time) and a few cigarettes for breakfast ... lunch, we splurged on delivered pizza (we tried to walk down the street to the grocery store, but there was an accident with fatalities - in fact we got the honor of seeing two bodies broken into 4 pieces, so we lost our appetite and turned back home) ... I had two slices and some more triple-pass coffee ... a few more cigs ... supper was half a Subway Italian sub and I'm now on a pot of FRESH coffee!!!

Yay nutrition!

Old 11-01-2011, 07:47 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
Let's see, food ... today I had triple-pass coffee (so called because I ran out of coffee and the local stores don't open until 8, so I ran fresh water through the grounds for the third time) and a few cigarettes for breakfast ... lunch, we splurged on delivered pizza (we tried to walk down the street to the grocery store, but there was an accident with fatalities - in fact we got the honor of seeing two bodies broken into 4 pieces, so we lost our appetite and turned back home) ... I had two slices and some more triple-pass coffee ... a few more cigs ... supper was half a Subway Italian sub and I'm now on a pot of FRESH coffee!!!

Yay nutrition!
What was the excuse for the double-pass coffee? And why did you just lie to me about not smoking?

Old 11-01-2011, 07:52 PM

Quote:
What was the excuse for the double-pass coffee? And why did you just lie to me about not smoking?
The double-pass pot was finished off around 3AM.

I didn't lie - see my IM to you, silly.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:16 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,565,273 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SifuPhil View Post
The double-pass pot was finished off around 3AM.

I didn't lie - see my IM to you, silly.
That was triple pass.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:18 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,565,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justthe6ofus View Post
Well...kind of. I was thinking more along the lines of boobs and burritos.
Unless the burritos are directly involved with the boobs cherry popping stays king.

Old 11-01-2011, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
That was triple pass.
Well, yes and no - I was talking about the triple-pass, but neglected to mention the double-pass. I just assumed people would figure that descended into my guts earlier ...

Now, the triple-pass Halloween candy I won't even mention ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships