Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2011, 04:38 PM

650 posts, read 1,813,640 times

Advertisements

There is a certain level of **** a guy has to put up with depending on the hotness of the woman. So she better be damn hot!

Hey if it was Mila Kunis doing this to me, I would still take it with a smile. It all depends on her hotness.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2011, 10:59 PM

61 posts, read 78,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nudetypist View Post
There is a certain level of **** a guy has to put up with depending on the hotness of the woman. So she better be damn hot!

Hey if it was Mila Kunis doing this to me, I would still take it with a smile. It all depends on her hotness.
lol

But like I said, it's hard for me to pick up women. If I had a lot of female companions that I could go to, this crazy ***** could **** off and die for all I care

Old 11-11-2011, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Repubocrat View Post
I would describe her personality as very UNNATRACTIVE.

Dude, what is your freaking problem? This girl is totally abusing you and you continue to stay because you don't think you can get something better? What is wrong with American men these days?, you have become a bunch of pansies who let a woman run your lives, abuse you and you are still there for them, like you are their little puppy dog, freaking PATHETIC!
I couldn't agree more with everything you just said. Especially about American men today. And wouldn't you also agree that it's very ****ing stupid that ALLL the attention is given to women? But that's a different story though right

Now with my own behavior, I clearly blame my ***** of a mother for that. She was the one who raised me and boy did she do a terrific job.

Though you or anybody else may not really give a flying **** when it comes to someone talking about their mother or personal life (or anybody else's for that matter) but then again you asked what my problem was (as in the source of my problem right?). Or was that just a rhetorical question of some sort? Well forgive me for getting carried away and getting all sentimental.

Old 11-12-2011, 10:33 AM

2,058 posts, read 3,307,603 times
Id describe her personality as a tease and a b*tch. Yep a tease even though she gives it up a couple times a year. I only read half of it but she's REALLY not worth it. My time to read it or yours to spend with her.

Old 11-12-2011, 10:55 AM

4,576 posts, read 9,173,775 times
I'd describe her personality as she needs a good taste of the back hand to get in line. I bet if you wacked her in the mouth the next time she says something foul she would learn. See some people are like dogs, they need to be hit in order to understand that what they are doing is wrong.

Old 11-12-2011, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCal Dude View Post
I'd describe her personality as she needs a good taste of the back hand to get in line. I bet if you wacked her in the mouth the next time she says something foul she would learn. See some people are like dogs, they need to be hit in order to understand that what they are doing is wrong.
Yea but then I gotta worry about the police.

Old 11-12-2011, 12:01 PM

4,576 posts, read 9,173,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by davesoprano View Post
Yea but then I gotta worry about the police.
Next time she berates you, physically show her the door if shes at your house, or stop your car get out, open her door, and yank her out of the car and give her a nice good push. If she wants to come at you like shes a dude, treat her like one.

Old 11-12-2011, 12:06 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,988,843 times
She's a belligerent freak of nature. She probably had a terrible childhood where people abused her in that way repeatedly. Do not be a victim.

Old 11-12-2011, 12:07 PM

4,468 posts, read 8,014,933 times
The best way to forget about one is to get another; and that my friend is where your relationship should be going!

Old 11-13-2011, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter Wold View Post
The best way to forget about one is to get another; and that my friend is where your relationship should be going!
Easier said than done my friend, what do you think i've been bitc_hing about this whole time. Cutting this ***** off is not hard of course, but finding a true woman is. It's kinda like looking for another job, would you just dismiss your old job when you haven't gotten the new job yet?

Ok, maybe not the best example since one involves losing money and the other doesn't but hopefully you kinda get my point.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships