Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-20-2016, 02:20 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,636,718 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
I know you're not a malicious bloke mate

But if you got a message out of the blue saying ^^^^ I'm sure you would think " cheeky cow! who the bloody hell does she think she is? " sort of thing wouldn't you?
Good point. The difference is my profile's post is respectful to women in general. I'm smiling in my pictures generally and write a friendly invite to chat. There's not much to criticize except those that have criticized it as being to general, not enough pics etc. That criticism I've received on this site which was constructive which I accept.

I think I would expect someone to say something if I came off as a jerk.

For example stuff like if you're a ____ than keep moving.. etc..

That is essentially how people that post like this are acting in my opinion.

It's all really a moot point actually as I realize that OLD is a failed social experiment. It only has caused me frustration as I've learned how it works.

So this bloke is off the sites once again lol I do much better interacting with women in real life situations.

Old 05-20-2016, 02:25 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikelee81 View Post
Good point. The difference is my profile's post is respectful to women in general. I'm smiling in my pictures generally and write a friendly invite to chat. There's not much to criticize except those that have criticized it as being to general, not enough pics etc. That criticism I've received on this site which was constructive which I accept.

I think I would expect someone to say something if I came off as a jerk.

For example stuff like if you're a ____ than keep moving.. etc..

That is essentially how people that post like this are acting in my opinion.

It's all really a moot point actually as I realize that OLD is a failed social experiment. It only has caused me frustration as I've learned how it works.

So this bloke is off the sites once again lol I do much better interacting with women in real life situations.
Yeah a little break won't do any harm mate

But again I know you wasn't being mean as such but just that you would take it as supportive criticism or as tough love doesn't mean others will

If OLD is dicey as people say then ^^^^ would crush someone as it seems to have more than its fair share of fragile people mate

Old 05-20-2016, 02:30 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
Meeting women isn't hard at all but finding a woman worth dating is hard.

Old 05-20-2016, 02:32 PM

4,290 posts, read 4,012,365 times
Las Vegas Come here dear...

Old 05-20-2016, 02:37 PM

6,822 posts, read 6,636,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Yeah a little break won't do any harm mate

But again I know you wasn't being mean as such but just that you would take it as supportive criticism or as tough love doesn't mean others will

If OLD is dicey as people say then ^^^^ would crush someone as it seems to have more than its fair share of fragile people mate
again all good points If i'm ever in London I owe you a beer lol

Old 05-20-2016, 02:47 PM

Quote:
again all good points If i'm ever in London I owe you a beer lol
If only women said THAT on their profiles!!!! LOL.

( any time mate )

Old 05-20-2016, 04:06 PM

914 posts, read 738,060 times
Quote:

my initial message to her

You look nice, but you come off as defensive and angry in both your pics and your profile content.

I wonder why women think this is a good way to present themselves. Maybe relax and take some zen classes or something and lighten up a bit. There are single men on here legitimately looking to meet a good women, although I realize more and more that this is online dating is not a good option really.
Wow. I can't believe that you actually sent that to her and that you don't think that there is anything wrong with that. You essentially just messaged her in order to lecture her and tell her off. How attractive. Not. It's a bit like "hey, you'd be really attractive if you had a personality transplant. Please change XYZ. Want to go on a date?".
Why on earth would you message her, just to criticise her? Well, at least she looked "nice", eh? I'm guessing that you were not really looking for romance there.

Which brings me to:

Quote:

at least online, women in general (not all but the majority it seems) have their pick of the litter.
The problem is that the "litter" consists of people who think that there is nothing wrong with angry, bitter, rude, entitled etc. etc. messages.

Old 07-07-2016, 03:39 PM

1 posts, read 579 times
Yeah its really sad brother, I'm 17 but it seems like in order to find a good woman you have to be the greatest looking man on the earth, or the most calm strong man, I sometimes get nervous around women, old and young, but I still try to be very respectful and confident around women. I do agree to it seems like a lot of women are already in a relationship, I hope I myself find a beautiful lady one day, I really want to find someone who is sweet funny and outgoing, not like most women today that are stiffknecked and don't even like to lay in your arms, or be silly, so I thought I would leave this comment, peace to you

Old 07-07-2016, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teshuva 777 View Post
Yeah its really sad brother, I'm 17 but it seems like in order to find a good woman you have to be the greatest looking man on the earth, or the most calm strong man, I sometimes get nervous around women, old and young, but I still try to be very respectful and confident around women. I do agree to it seems like a lot of women are already in a relationship, I hope I myself find a beautiful lady one day, I really want to find someone who is sweet funny and outgoing, not like most women today that are stiffknecked and don't even like to lay in your arms, or be silly, so I thought I would leave this comment, peace to you
Mate as you get older it becomes easier and easier to talk and be around women, you'll learn lots over the next few years

Honestly don't worry you seem a very well mannered and thoughtful young man so you'll have NO problems

A huge welcome to the forum

Old 07-07-2016, 04:48 PM

7 posts, read 4,765 times
Default Why meeting women is hard.

I can speak of the Native americans as I am full Navajo. Native women do and will approach a native guy and not wait for a man to approach her. I am happily married because of a non shy native woman.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships