Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 09:40 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times

Advertisements

Sounds like me, I went to my BF house, we had sex, but his sheets were cheap, scratchy, nasty hard pillows, a horse blanket, it was awful. I was cold. I could not sleep, I left,sleep is important to me. I like my bed, with soft pillows, a down comforter, hot electic blanket. It is not about you.

BTW, I told my BF the "issues", he want and bought new bedding that day...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2012, 09:53 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Sounds like me, I went to my BF house, we had sex, but his sheets were cheap, scratchy, nasty hard pillows, a horse blanket, it was awful. I was cold. I could not sleep, I left,sleep is important to me. I like my bed, with soft pillows, a down comforter, hot electic blanket. It is not about you.

BTW, I told my BF the "issues", he want and bought new bedding that day...
These are trivial things that can be fixed if the will is there. I also left once at about the same time, but not only for these reasons. Somehow I'd also come across a cold fish and that wasn't as obvious the first time at my house.

Old 02-27-2012, 01:25 AM

3,393 posts, read 5,280,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous51 View Post
Hi everyone

I met this woman online. She ignored me previously on a different dating site (Plenty of Fish) a year ago, but recently, she became interested on OkCupid. She had nice pictures of herself online (two pictures were of her face and one picture was a full picture which showed that she had a curvy body. But she was overweight when I met her in person on Wednesday night at a restaurant. So I think that picture was an older picture. On Friday night, she texted me and asked me "Are you sure that you don't want to come over tonight?" after I texted her that I couldn't because I will be at a birthday party late that night after work. Last night, after work, she came to my place and we watched TV. We drank wine, ate some chips, and went to bed. After some foreplay, I put the condom on, and we had sex. I fell asleep shortly thereafter. But at about 3:15 am, she told me that she couldn't sleep and she would go home. That has never happened to me before! I asked if I could walk her to her car, but she declined. But she still wants to go on another date with me tonight at a restaurant downtown. She texted me this morning when I was at the gym to tell me good morning and she couldn't stop thinking of me. Has this happened to any of you before? What are you thoughts on this?
View it as a hookup. You can ask if she wants more. Doesn't hurt.

Old 02-27-2012, 08:34 AM

625 posts, read 952,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
I'm not so sure. Marilyn might have a point there. The woman was happy to go out with the OP and then was so eager to see him again that she invited herself over, but then after they DTD, she took off. Something could have happened there that turned her off or gave her a weird vibe...something along those lines.

It's a possibility.

OP, did you fart?

No I didn't fart. LOL.

Old 02-27-2012, 08:37 AM

Just an update.

I had dinner with her last night, and she invited me to her place last night. We kissed several times, and then we had some foreplay and then we had sex. She asked me to spend the night with her and I slept with her last night. I left about 7:00am to get ready for work this morning. She is overweight, but she is trying to lose the weight. She is a cute lady though, and I like being with her. Hopefully things will turn out well between us. But only time will tell.

Old 02-27-2012, 08:39 AM

622 posts, read 1,280,135 times
Wish I could get them to do that.

Old 02-27-2012, 12:08 PM

3,187 posts, read 5,153,088 times
Quote:
Just an update.

I had dinner with her last night, and she invited me to her place last night. We kissed several times, and then we had some foreplay and then we had sex. She asked me to spend the night with her and I slept with her last night. I left about 7:00am to get ready for work this morning. She is overweight, but she is trying to lose the weight. She is a cute lady though, and I like being with her. Hopefully things will turn out well between us. But only time will tell.

Sounds like I was partially right. Although I had many scenarios. But I thought maybe she thought that you might not have liked her in the morning. Maybe she had some self esteem issues. It's no different than a girl who wants all the lights off when they go naked..

I kind of thought it had something to do with her own insecurities. Maybe the second time you had sex, she felt a little more at ease. Plus, it was her house right? Sounds like you two can work. Seems like you both like each other..

Old 02-28-2012, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
Sounds like I was partially right. Although I had many scenarios. But I thought maybe she thought that you might not have liked her in the morning. Maybe she had some self esteem issues. It's no different than a girl who wants all the lights off when they go naked..

I kind of thought it had something to do with her own insecurities. Maybe the second time you had sex, she felt a little more at ease. Plus, it was her house right? Sounds like you two can work. Seems like you both like each other..

We were at her place the second time we had sex. I think you are right in that she was more comfortable at her place, and she got to know me better. She was very insecure about her weight, and she told me that she is lonely at times. She has a pretty face, but she is overweight, so I think she is insecure about her physical appearance. She has such a cute face that I don't think this woman would even be dating me if she had an average size body because she would have already been taken. In all honesty, I suspect that if she ever loses the weight in the future, she will start seeing other men. After all, both of us still have our profiles on that OkCupid.com dating site.

Old 02-28-2012, 11:02 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
We were at her place the second time we had sex. I think you are right in that she was more comfortable at her place, and she got to know me better. She was very insecure about her weight, and she told me that she is lonely at times. She has a pretty face, but she is overweight, so I think she is insecure about her physical appearance. She has such a cute face that I don't think this woman would even be dating me if she had an average size body because she would have already been taken. In all honesty, I suspect that if she ever loses the weight in the future, she will start seeing other men. After all, both of us still have our profiles on that OkCupid.com dating site.
Don't think that way, anonymous. She likes you for you! And it really does sound like she likes you (and vice versa). Hope you two have a good time and a fun relationship.

Old 02-28-2012, 11:28 PM

1,702 posts, read 2,324,648 times
Quote:
I suspect that if she ever loses the weight in the future, she will start seeing other men. After all, both of us still have our profiles on that OkCupid.com dating site.
You don't think that she is now? Do you really think you're the only one she has met on a dating site and had sex so fast?

I was reading your first post and it sounds like she was practically begging to come over and have sex. I wouldn't get too comfortable with her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships