Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2012, 08:03 AM

5,258 posts, read 9,142,705 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Sweet[ME] and Hot[YOU]!! If I ws 20 years younger we would make a great pair! Sweet and hot!
You're quite the charmer, you know

Old 03-21-2012, 08:04 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times
Capt. Dan and Amanda0808 - get room!

Old 03-21-2012, 08:05 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,958,318 times
Capt. Dan mackin' it up internet chat room style.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:07 AM

16,431 posts, read 22,198,807 times
I find the constant gum snapping irritating...

Old 03-21-2012, 08:13 AM

8,262 posts, read 18,485,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
You're quite the charmer, you know

Old 03-21-2012, 08:34 AM

10,172 posts, read 20,782,217 times
From what I remember of my high school years, there were always one or two hot girls in class that stood out. The rest ranged from attractive, average, and unattractive. Then there were the ones who were homely in high school and later on blossomed into pure hotness.

From a purely physical aspect, your average high school/college cheerleader is going to have tighter skin, will be more flexible, and possess all the advantages of a pre-gravity perky figure. But what they may have a leg up on (no pun intended) in the looks department, they often lack in maturity, intellect, confidence, and wisdom. So based on your question I'd say a fully developed (physically and mentally) 30 year old is the best of both worlds in terms of attractiveness.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:39 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,279,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahpc122927 View Post
i find it pathetic that men in their late 20s - 40s seek out women in their teens. ITs sad if they find teen women more attractive. Adult women are hotter.
Old women (30+) may not be as hot as the younger ones. If so, we would see old women advertising beauty products, walking down fashion catwalks, modeling bikinis, participating in beauty pageants, and so on. Some women mention that it has to do with biology on how men want someone that attracts them for their offspring blah blah blah just the same way women look for men with money to take care of their offspring blah blah blah. It may make a man superficial if attraction was the only exclusive thing he looked for in a relationship, as superficial as women who only make sure that the man has money and ignore other characteristics of him.

Younger women, generally speaking, seem to be more attractive, have more energy, are in better shape, better skin, better hair, more adventurous, etc.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Old women (30+) may not be as hot as the younger ones. If so, we would see old women advertising beauty products, walking down fashion catwalks, modeling bikinis, participating in beauty pageants, and so on. Some women mention that it has to do with biology on how men want someone that attracts them for their offspring blah blah blah just the same way women look for men with money to take care of their offspring blah blah blah. It may make a man superficial if attraction was the only exclusive thing he looked for in a relationship, as superficial as women who only make sure that the man has money and ignore other characteristics of him.

Younger women, generally speaking, seem to be more attractive, have more energy, are in better shape, better skin, better hair, more adventurous, etc.
What about the millions who are 18-25 and overweight/slovenly/unattractive? You said, "Old women (30+) may not be as hot as the younger ones." You're basically generalizing that women like myself are all less attractive than every young girl out there?

Old 03-21-2012, 09:48 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,279,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda0808 View Post
What about the millions who are 18-25 and overweight/slovenly/unattractive? You said, "Old women (30+) may not be as hot as the younger ones." You're basically generalizing that women like myself are all less attractive than every young girl out there?
Did you read the “generally speaking” part as well as the rest of the paragraph? Yes, old women will be less attractive than the younger ones. Put a fat old woman next to a fat young girl, who would attract more guys? Youth will always prevail when it comes to beauty for the reasons I already mentioned that you probably skipped. That’s just how it is. Since the beginning of humanity women seem to have a difficult time accepting this. No wonder all kinds of beauty crap is sold to women making them believe they will be forever young (night skin lotion, wrinkle lotions, make up to cover wrinkles, etc.). Come on, we will all age so why not age gracefully? Guys have it in a different way. Men with money will prevail over those who don’t have money when it comes to relationships, too bad, that’s just how it is. Put an all around nice guy with no money next to an all around nice guy with money, who will women pick? See what I mean? We all have our challenges.

When it comes to beauty, normally, the younger ones win over the old ones.

Old 03-21-2012, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by onihC View Post
Did you read the “generally speaking” part as well as the rest of the paragraph? Yes, old women will be less attractive than the younger ones. Put a fat old woman next to a fat young girl, who would attract more guys? Youth will always prevail when it comes to beauty for the reasons I already mentioned that you probably skipped. That’s just how it is. Since the beginning of humanity women seem to have a difficult time accepting this. No wonder all kinds of beauty crap is sold to women making them believe they will be forever young (night skin lotion, wrinkle lotions, make up to cover wrinkles, etc.). Come on, we will all age so why not age gracefully? Guys have it in a different way. Men with money will prevail over those who don’t have money when it comes to relationships, too bad, that’s just how it is. Put an all around nice guy with no money next to an all around nice guy with money, who will women pick? See what I mean? We all have our challenges.

When it comes to beauty, normally, the younger ones win over the old ones.
Didn't catch the 'generally speaking' part. My mistake.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships