Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Can a good body make up for a bad face?
Yes 25 25.51%
No 38 38.78%
Depends on the face 32 32.65%
Depends on the body 3 3.06%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 08:46 AM

245 posts, read 520,085 times

Advertisements

And can a good face make up for a bad body?

This really is just your opinion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2012, 08:48 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,599,905 times
Can a good face "make up" for a less than perfect body?

Either way, it pretty much comes down to individual tastes and what others find most attractive.

Old 03-24-2012, 08:54 AM

7,099 posts, read 27,191,100 times
Can a good face AND a good body make up for a warped mind?

Can a great personality make up for a bad physical appearance?

Old 03-24-2012, 08:55 AM

245 posts, read 520,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post

You tell me.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:09 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,967,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyloves View Post
Can a good body make up for a bad face?
Of course it can. Hence the term "Buttaface". Since we are not talking about marriage or long lasting relationship, we should all assume (and really just KNOW) this is about physical/sexual attraction - i.e., "would you bang the person". With that being said, absolutely a good body can make up for the jacked up face. Put Rosie O'Donnell's, Heidi Fliess, Anne Coulter or Sandra Oh's monster faces on a body like Kim Kardashian or one of these gals http://www.city-data.com/forum/23445648-post4.html and most guys would still "tap that". A nice body (specifically a great butt and flat stomach) goes a long way for a woman in terms of being attractive/sexy.

You can put a baboon's a** on the face of a woman with this kind of body and she'd still NEVER have any problems finding dates or men who didnt find her to be attractive - http://www.city-data.com/forum/23544477-post89.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordyloves View Post
And can a good face make up for a bad body?
NO. Absolutely NOT. A bad body is almost always a deal breaker if its really bad. You can put beautiful faces like alessandra ambrosio - Google Search or dayana mendoza - Google Search or aishwarya rai - Google Search on a body like Gilbert Grape's mother and they would NEVER EVER EVER get dates or men interested in them.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:15 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,967,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post

Interesting questions but completely off topic for this thread. Start another thread because here we need to stay on topic.

I present to the world and all of CD Exhibit A showing why a good body can make up for a bad face - trish stratu - Google Search This is Trish Stratus, former WWE wrestler and fitness model. Most people, before saying her name say "The beautiful and sexy .........." because she is considered by most to be a complete and total hot sex symbol. Her face is not attractive (maybe just a bit shy of "bad") and she is considered a sex symbol. Why? Her fantastic body.

Just goes to show you that a woman who takes care of her health/body CAN and usually do become super sex symbols despite having monster faces. Lot of work in the gym sculpting a great body and eating the right foods WILL make a woman very very sexy:

Old 03-24-2012, 09:30 AM

2,152 posts, read 3,399,450 times
a girl with a bad personality will not make up for looks, maybe as a hook up but not for a relationship

Old 03-24-2012, 09:41 AM

9,000 posts, read 10,183,403 times
A good body has made up for a bad face in many cases.
Just look at Hillary Swank, Jamie Lee Curtis, or Sarah Jessica Parker.

Conversely, beautiful faces on women who have more curves such as Queen Latifah, or the woman who plays Supernanny, Jo Frost are more attractive in my opinion.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:45 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,469,322 times
Trisha stratus' face is not bad. It's not Kelly Kelly, but it's not Vickie Guerrero either.

When I think of a bad face, I think of:
Large nose
Lots of eyebrow
Crooked teeth
Splotchy skin
Acne

And no, no body is making up for that unless I'm blind.

Old 03-24-2012, 09:47 AM

8,711 posts, read 11,736,964 times
i notice most of the males don't care about the face as long as the body is in really good shape. seen lots of 'ugly' looking girls who definitely don't have a better face then me, get with guys b/c they had a better looking body.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships